Reviews for Hard Shell
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Awesome story. Thank you so much for writing this
Molecular 12 chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
Thank you thank you! Good chapter I'm still excited for more. I like dream idea you came up with from Emma.
jesseka chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
j'aime comme d'habitude ce nouveau chapiptre

j'espere que l'idee d'emma est bonne et que sa puissance

et une bonne chose pour jesse
Feral's Revenge chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Totally worth the wait. Saw this update show up in my email last night and finally got a chance to read it this morning. Of course, I must be nitpicky. The only thing I feel that wasn't entirely resolved was an emotional ending. Seemed too... flat. Wanted something more emotional for Brennan and Jess. But I have to admit, I'm just happy you actually let Jesse survive 100% intact. I think this is the first time that has happened. Oh, well, there is his hair and that was very very sad.
Marie-Ruth chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Great story it's brilliant! )

Molecular 12 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Please please please add more! I read all the new stuff quite a while ago, but just read it again. I love this story. I quite like all the Jesse stuff, it really gets behind what you used to see in the show, as just how strong he is and how he will do anything even if he is injured to save/help the others. Can't wait for more, awesome job.
juniper294 chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
interesting story! hope to see an update soon!
Marie-Ruth chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
Great chapter!

RogueStorm84 chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
Awww poor Jesse :( Hope he gets better soon. Thanks for the lovely chapter
Feral's Revenge chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
Ahh... A rescue only three years in the making. Totally worth it. Heres to hoping for an ending by 2015.
Molecular12 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
:D
F. Revenge chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
This is getting really good! Excited to see the end!
Marie-Ruth chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter! )

Marie-Ruth chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Jesse! (

Great chapter!

jesseka chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
enfin un nouveau chapitre j'aime bien celui ci

j'espere que l'espoir et permis