Reviews for Secrets of the Heart
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ok, with all the moon references I first thougth the man'd be Lupin, but I guess Lupin would never call the moon his "friend". Plus, the man does not strike me as a very pleasant and nice person, so I guess it's either Snape or Draco.

But then, Draco is too young. Both the man and the woman are old enough to have given up hope. It must be Snape.

The woman is harder to figure out. She has long hair, and she is a self-conscious person. And she is not a student, so that rules out Hermione or Ginny.

The setting is in either a castle or an old manor - Malfoy Manor? But the her single bedroom and the reference to students and professors suggests Hogwarts.

First guess, Snape and Narcissa Malfoy (because of her 'long tousled hair').

Second guess, Snape and McGonagall (because the setting reads more like Hogwarts).
Chemistress chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Now, this is really interesting - I peaked at the other reviews: it seems everybody has a different pair of lovers he would like you to have imagined; and I still have another one, that I think of reading this story: Severus and Minerva :-)
georgie d chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
...too lazy to sign in...

I love it so far! I think it's very angsty, which you've portrayed very well. I am going to guess that the couple is Severus Snape and Hermione Granger - I love that pairing! Anyway, update soon!
Lynx way too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Who is it? I'm dying of curiosity...I just pretended it was who I wanted it to be. Great story, really touching, I liked the ending.
Hayley chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
was it ron and hermione ? please let it be ron and hermione
AMB3R chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
I think it is Herm and Draco - but I don't like that couple together - but hey! this way we can make them whoever we want and nobody will get mad :):) - unless they just get annoyed without knowing who you mean... :):):):):)
lizzie chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Well, though this is quite silly, I'll still teke a guess...lets say, HP and pansy parkison
BlazingUnknown chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
I think it was Snape or Draco with a girl. I don't really want it to be Ginny, So it's who ever you think it is. Even if it was Ginny, it would still be cool. Oh yeah, I love your name. It's really cool. Like mine _
Stardust chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
I think that I't draco and Ginny hahahahahah
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
I'd like to know who it is. I've heard of odd couples and scary couples that give me nightmares just thinking about them and sweet couples. I don't disagree with any of them becaus eI value people's opinions. I'd like to know what couple it is please.
Luna chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
wow I thought that was really good...the thing with the moon and everything. Well anyways i think it's malfoy and hermione b/c they would make a cute couple, but that's who i would like it to be. But could you please...PLEASE!...tell me who it is, I gave you my e-mail so you can just send it to me, but if you don't want to that's ok.

Well great story, and keep up the good work!
LuLu chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Ginny and a professor?
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
I really like it alot. I think its either Hermoine and Draco or Ginny and Draco. Please email me and tell me
Graceful chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
is it! please write more soon i can't wait to find out who they are!
ROTCGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Hmmm. Nice. I really like this, very well written. And who cares what everybody else wants - this is your story.