Reviews for Sand
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this was really good
Twi-Smile chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like it. Such an authentic, Temari in charge declaration and so like Shikamaru to have already come to the conclusion he wasn't going to do anything about his fascination with her.
Troublesome Shikamaru Fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Eee! I LOVED THIS! Sorry for the rash of reviews here today...I'm a freaking BABY in this fandom (brand new to Naruto) and have been reading my way back through the archives. I've been enjoying your stories. There was a longer one of yours that I read too and I feel bad for not reviewing it, but thought it was well done. I don't always finish long fics, but I finished yours. :D (Stupid Excuse for a Fairy Tale...I looked it up and that's the one!) Quite enjoyed it, and some of the imagery has stuck with me. I don't always like AU stuff, but the Temari!Shopgirl was so thoroughly amusing...and the cookies! So fun.

Anyhow...keep up the good work! :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
another good fic. short but cute. it's nice having his side of things too.
Sargomes chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well written.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I must say, your ShikaTema fiction is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! *in severe awe* XD
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
AWESOME!
Awaii-Mom chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
nice short story! you rock at writing!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
TaintedMoonlight,

Gorgeous story! Temari's straightforward personality and her initiatives are beautifully portrayed; and Shikamaru's intellect was cleverly demonstrated; making the characters very realistic. Your command of language and wit certainly makes this story irresistable!

Thank you for writing this fabulous, beautiful, wondrous, imaginative story! :)
tomoyohime8 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
this is the first naruto fan fiction I've ever read, and if all other fic is like this, i'll definitely read more.

shikamaru and temari were perfectly in character. the plot is great, and the descriptions were just right, no unnecessary adjectives or over-the-top things.
Nemo-hime chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
fantastic. you really are a breath-taking writer. you captured both Temari and Shikamaru perfectly.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Ah... Man I gotta calm down now. You have no idea how happy this fanfic made me happy. I was like very angry all today and then I'm able to get on the computer and just be happy... It means a lot to me.

I love this couple so much that it's not even funny... They are so... just perfect for each other in all of their faults and all the good things about them.

I personally hate sand myself, but really this fanfic makes me appreciate it A LOT more... ah... And it surprised me that Temari just poured her heart out for him, but I guess if she really loved him then she'd do whatever it takes to get what she wants and Shikamaru was just so cool about it although he was stuttering a lot... but that added to the cuteness!

This was fluffy fluffy fluffy happiness for me! You did a great job!
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 3/20/2008