Reviews for Early Morning Angel
Amiinyan chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Cute and wonderful.
Bert8813 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
beautifully written i really felt gippal's confusion about how he felt about rikku
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
wow, this story was just stunning. awesome job
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wow.

This was absolutely perfect. You gave just enough away without being raunchy. Excellent job! Loved it!
constant boredom chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was the most angst filled ending I've seen for this couple and omg you wrote it perfectly! I loved that last line! It's going to be stuck in my head all week I bet x3

I LURV YOUR STORIES! 3
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ahh so angsty! Silly Gippal doesn't realize he's in love with her too, pah! XD Great job!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
aw, i loved it! Gippal should have stayed.
Blow and Pop chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
thanks to mariamcardoso I too am obsessed with your works...

this fic definitely defines what i wanted to see of gippal...
Hurricane-5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I am really liked this story. I love how you described everything. Usually when I read stories that invole them making love, it's vulgar and I don't know dirty, I guess. It's not the best word to describe it but it's all I got. Anyways so yeah, yours was sweet and natural, I guess. Like you didn't go into that hardcore stuff like other stories that have scarred me for life have. With this story it just seemed right I guess. You have a great talent, when it comes to writing. I have enjoyed every story I read, that you have written.
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was brilliant!

I can't really give it enough justice in a review so im just going to say - fantastic descripiton, great idea and not too sworded! Amazing!
riesling chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Really, I must say this was an exceptionally well-written little story! Your attention to detail, both in the physical and mental happenings, is truly what amazed me most. I found this read to be extremely heartfelt without the overbearing fluff that would have lost my attention. This was real. It had feeling and emotion that most people I've read in this genre have a distinct inability to produce. I loved this story for very many things that you were able to do. You kept your characters in character, you allowed them to flow freely without trying to map where they went. I felt like you maintained good control of them without trying to rewrite them. I respect that, as I know how hard it is to do that. I will admit to finding it a bit sad at the ending, but I think that is the best ending you could have given this story. My hat is off to you and this beautiful story you've written. Thank you so much for sharing it with the community because it is a really wonderful piece of work to happen upon.
KibaCanLickMe chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
As you probably know, I love this, just like i love everything else you write, but I wish it was not going to be just one chapter.
mariamcardoso chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I've always loved you since I found your fics, but now, wih this one... YOU BECAME AN OBSESSION!

Damn! How good can one fic be?
Vegetas-Princess chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aww, this made me sad! Poor Gippal doesn't even realize he's in love!

And Rikku was so strong! I love seeing her written this way. It's the whole, "I'm totally in love with you, but I'm going to give you time to realize you love me without pushing you." Very Rikku like.

Loved it, as always!