Reviews for Tangible
kaji13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
A little bit foxy! Mmhmm!

This was so totally enjoyable to read :)
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Gaah this is perfect. I love it *so* much, I really do. Great job! :)
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This story was absolutely brilliant. Love the ending!
Lilac chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Awesome!(:
minna.bird chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Just wanted to leave a review to tell you how brilliant this fic was. First off, the dialogue was wonderful. I was amazed by how spot-on the voices were - the Doctor's, Rose's, even Cassandra's in the "touch" bit. I also loved how much new stuff you brought to this - it's a perfect "missing moment" type fic, not going over old ground but forging new ground in between the stuff we know happened. And I loved the glimpse of life on the TARDIS we never get to see: med bay, Rose's room, the kitchen. All in all, I just loved this fic. It gave me so much to think about, and it's always wonderful when a fic does that.
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I like it! It's adorable and slightly snarky (I think). *Grin* because I like it A LOT.
Kuroi Diamond chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That last paragraph was the absolute PERFECT end to this story. Just wonderful.

A little bit foxy indeed. .~

~KD
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great story.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Awesome!
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
that was quite simply absolutely gorgeous, especially the last sentence -
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
"Things You Could Have Done to Make My Stay in Your Chavtastic Body More Comfortable: Haircare, importance thereof; Nail Polish is Your Friend; Chin Diminishing Exercises that Really Do Work. Mr. New New Doctor just decided to go Spock while setting coordinates, pretending not to notice that she was seriously contemplating making Chip’s half life into something much shorter with a hair pick through the eye."

LOL
lozzyluvscats chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
beautiful story - I really loved it. I love the Rose/Doctor interaction, and it's a good idea that Rose suffered some after-effects from Cassandra.

Loved reading it

x
catharticone chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was wonderful! I've always thought that there would be-must be-effects from Cassandra's possession of Rose, and this addressed the issue brilliantly. I do hope that you'll write more; you have a terrific talent!
GM Andy chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Just wonderful.

I even laughed at the end. :-D
Osanagokorochi chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Oh, I LOVED this! Loved loved loved it!

The fast pace and the wit and the humor and the sass-so very uniquely Doctor Who. The attraction is nearly always our own, but you had theirs in there, too, and who (certainly not an old romantic like me) is going to complain?

Fantastic. (I might have liked it better as chapters, though...)