Reviews for Lust and Avarice
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 3/28
I always seem to ship characters that are voiced by those two. So yeah, I love this story.
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 3/8/2013 i like this pairing too...poop X3 more of this pairing please! _ (i love your stories! :3 )
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
well seeing as i have read quite a few of your other stories including the one where kovu gets his own "jack" i see where you're coming from with this and i just have to say...
i've got a few other shows i'd like to volunteer for this kinda thing
considering Jason Marsden has done so much there's plenty on stuff to choose from though you'll probably have to make up your own "jacks" to fit in
anyway the list goes as follows:
Shere khan the tiger from jungle cubs
Felix Renton from kim possible
Chester Mcbadbat from fairly odd parents
Firefly from The Batman
Bart Allen/Impulse from Young Justice: Invasion
if you've seen/ or actually watch any of these shows i'd luv to see what you could do with these and your OTP! _!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Cute, very cute.
draconicBastard chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
:D I used to love that show! hehe, I love this! I don't remember Galder, but I love Dave! This was so freaking adorable! I didn't know Jack and Dave had the same voice actor! That's just awesome XD Galder seems like quite the manipulator, and I love how Faffy was passed out the whole time, poor dragon! :o
dreamcatcher shadow chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I actually didn't see this kind of couple that could've happen until I read this, Great work! And even cooler since you write so well! I wish there were more of Dave the Barbarian yaoi out there, but sadly, I only see yours. Don't worry though, you're not the only one who sees random pairings in innocent children's shows. I see it too.
Tiger159 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I don't think there is anything wrong with this fic! I actualy like it! And I honestly don't think your sick at all for doing this pairing. When the show was still airing, I used to look for yaoi pairings... but NEVER found any! But I am glad you done so. And I have no idea who the hell Galder is. Once again, excellent fic, like always! _
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love this! I've always wanted to write a Dave The Barbarian story, but I didn't have a good pairing. And you just made my day with this, and it's my birthday (well, yesterday was, but still). ] Great job.

ShiTiger chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I gotta say... I found this super sweet!
Evil-at-the-moment chapter 1 . 10/11/2008

...*is happy*

*so very happy*
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This disturbs me and yet...I like it! _'

I guess it goes to show that I have a sick and twisted mind!

[which I am happy about]

I find it hilarious the the voices that play Jack and Chase also play to other characters that go well together!

West24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
00'(stares at her with her mouth hanging opening and the flies gathering) One NEVER thought I would see a slash pairing for Dave the B., but BRAVO. You have officially cleared me of ...Thing is? I liked it. But, then again I'm a slash,yeah. Even if I have no idea who Galder the Hot is. But, on a side note, Chase Young is very smexy, is he not? I read the name and sat there for like 5 minutes trying to remember who he was. Love your story, and will be checking out your profile, bye-bye.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Ah man, do I ever miss this show! And please, honey, you think you're sick? I find slashy hints in shows like Sesame Street and Blues Clues. Now, *I'm* Grade A sick! But I love every second of it. _
Nellynee chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
FINALLY! someone sees it! thank you wondeful one for posting this, the lack of attention to daves totaly effeminatness..ness (is that even a word?) was geting annoying. And it's slash, so thats even more awsome, AND it's Danny cooksey with jason marsden, whos character's that they do when in the same show seem to be the OTP of every slash fan whatever the series... I mean that is just plain awsome. Kudos to you.

I'm rooting for a sequel or another story, heck, even some oneshots would work *crosses fingers*

and I know that you probably don't want to answer this but... who is the seme and who is the uke? I mean, dave would be the obveous uke, but I can see Galder being one of thos "comanding uke" types to satify the fangirls who's mind set is *bigger guyon top always*, you know the bottom guy whos always "on top" and in control. -/- I can't beleave I just asked that.
Jackie Jackie Spicer chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I actually SAW the episode in which you speak.

The only reason I watch DTB is for Danny Cooksey