Reviews for Watching Your Back
Asian95 chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
This is amazing, I don't know why it doesn't have more reviews. A different Faith redemption story is always nice to read, but this is definitely one of the best ones. I find it interesting that you had Tara as not human, I actually want to know more about her history actually. So she's a soulless human, but why did she want to mask herself and become human?
Adding all the minor characters in is a major bonus, I always wondered why they never called for backup when they needed it. The characterisations are pretty much spot on, except for Anya in the first ending though. I don't think she would've let it go so easily.
The story was really enjoyable to read, too bad you don't have a btvs kick anymore.
SuicideClub chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
I remember reading this story online several years ago, but it only had one ending at that time. I do like the alternate (slash) ending, too.

The characterizations ring true for me, even almost a decade later.
Stormbringer951 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
A Faith redemption story, with 'pick your own' alternate endings. Faith tries to commit suicide, is saved and comes back to Sunnydale, just in time to collide with chipless!Spike's latest plot.

Some of the story needs to be re-checked for spelling mistakes and missing words.

The story works well, with alternate sections from all of the main characters. I especially liked the way that Buffy is written as the slayer by the way, which offset my dislike of Tara's character transplant.

Everyone's reactions ring true, except for Anya in the het ending (I don't believe that she'd give up quite so amicably, given that she was a vengeance demon) and Spike (I'd have expected him to make a reckless rush at Darla (given that canonically, they disliked each other). Props for resisting the temptation to bash Riley (by making him be a jackass to Buffy or by writing Buffy as not attracted to him) by the way.
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
really good story! i enjoyed reading it a lot )
blue talith chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
A nice story, here. Good writing, too, though the scene changes were a tad hard to pick up on. Would I read a another story by this author? Yes, I would!
faioxromokitoma chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
I opened the story by accident and got hooked.

Just amazing.
Lenka chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
I just finished the whole thing and it was fantastic!great story!and actually I like both versions. you did great job!
munequita chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I don't like them locking Faith in a cage,she is not an i'm turned off ,if her and Buffy get together which i know they will i'll be pissed.