Reviews for Chunnin Exams: Take Two
hama431 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Update next chapter
AlexFili chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Pretty enjoyable. Shame it was unfinished.
akeginu chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Another cute story! I like the way you develop Sakura's strength while still being realistic about her limitations. The things that set Naruto off are so benign its hilarious, and I'm pleased that because of Orichimaru's defeat earlier, Sasuke hasn't gotten the curse mark yet... I'm a bit sick of reading about emo Sasuke.

I'm not sure where you're going with the Anko thing or with the new chuunin battle results, but its an interesting take on what could have happened. Characters are mostly dead-on, with the exception of when you deliberately exaggerate them for humor (such as Shino's reaction here).
son of a peach chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
This is actually quite good. I almost didn't read it because the Chunin exam arc is so overdone, but you really tweaked it in an interesting way. My only sad point is "No! Not Anko!"

Anyways keep up the good storyage. I'm liking the ones i have read so far, and I'm not seeing any major structural or grammatical issues, so good job on that front too.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Did you have any ideas for the rest of this story? I'm not a fast writer and I have a lot of stories on the backburner that I have to get out, but I would like to see if I could do anything with this story. This isn't a promise that I WILL take up this story, just that I MIGHT eventually.
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
great job on this story. You ust need to update it soon. Its quickly becoming one of my favorite fics.

sillystringdancingqueen
dancingqueensillystring chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
This is an amazing fic. Probably one of the best ones out there. I really like your writing style and am looking forward to seeing more of it in the future.

Please don't stop this fic,

sillystringdancingqueen
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I do NOT regret taking the time to read this and staying up to four am! :D I do not, I do not.

*purrs in content*
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Good story so far.
Evaneezer chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
great story, I think Sakura should be skilled in manipulating pure chakra like the catching the senbon type thing, maybe have her learn chakra strings and some sort of short range burst attack that knocks people back.(If you do the second make it so she cant do it often due to her small reserves.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
cool
angeldevil11 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Love what you have so far. Sakura still seems a bit weak though. Hopefully she'll grow stronger.

Update soon!
JunJun1990 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Hi ya,

The story so far is really good. The ony fault i can see with your work, and it's nothing really, but your fight scenes though very good, need to be a bit longer, you've done a good job in not rushing them, and the way you describe yhe way Sakura's mind is always thinking about her attacks is brilliant, i've only read a few Fan Fic's that have as good a description as far as the fighting goes, yours is slightly up there.

Waiting for that next update
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
this story is wicked awsome! please update soon! and can i make a suggestion? can sakura dissapear for the month and find the secret to unleashing a secrect kick ass blood trait, and it would be after a time skip?

-darkness
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
very interesting... best hinata fight i've ever seen, too!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »