Reviews for A Lesson Learned
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Yay for Daddy to the rescue!

Imaginative story portraying awesome characterizations for all three Winchesters.

I liked the way you fooled everyone with Sammy's belief they were hunting a Chupacabra, only to be attacked off guard by a Black Dog. The boys facing certain doom out there in the wild was really well written and moving. John arrived just in the nick of time.

Lovely hospital scene with all three of them. I can see why Daddy Winchester was angry at himself as well as at his sons for the close call. Yet, Sammy had a point; and undoubtedly John knew it too.

I almost choked on my tea for Dean's threat about the male nurses to care for Sammy's well-being. Oh, the brotherly love. hehe

Did I mention "marvelous piece of fanfic" yet?
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
great fic!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aw I loved this little fic. Dean trying so hard to make his father proud and John just cuts him down. Loved protector Sammy to the rescue, very sweet. Well written!

Beautiful hurtDean!

Cookies for you, write more soon!
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
John doesn't know how lucky he is. He is so ... annoyingly ... ... ... gah! I can't even find words!
mlaspike chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Great story! Really enjoyed it. It was well thought out and can completely see this happening when they were that age.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Hey mate

This was awesome, mate. Happy you got that out of your system lmao Well i think you should watch National Geographic more often if this whats come of it hehe. Thank you for the Dean hurt and John doing what he does best, grouching and blaming and then feeling guilty lol

Awesome, awesome job, dude

Tara x0x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Nice one, hon! I really liked it. Well done.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Awesome oneshot. I love Sammy being the hero and trying to save his big brother-in so many tories it's always Sam rescuing Deanbut I guess that's what we have come to expect isn't it!

I could have hit John in this one-blaming Dean for everything-and for a minute there, I thought him and Sam could come to blows over it!