Reviews for Destiny
SerenityMorrison chapter 56 . 2/25
One of my favorite stories, you truly are talented. I found this story years ago and no matter how many times I read it, I never get bored.
SerenityMorrison chapter 1 . 2/25
One of my most favorite stories of all time, you are truly talented
CrownPandora chapter 56 . 1/22
I loved all the ups and downs. Your story was incredibly packed with emotions and you managed to keep all of the personalities real and relatable, fantastic! Thanks for the heart to heart moments, they totally made me melt. I'm so glad you kept sapphire alive and happy, he deserves it
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 55 . 12/23/2014
The way that endymion protects her os just melting and the new passionate serenity is even better
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 56 . 12/23/2014
I have to say i enjoyed the story very much... the passion was so well written... i just hoped you could give something like that ta least to mina and kunzite...
Rae-Tan chapter 56 . 8/25/2014
Thank you so much for this fanfiction! I enjoyed reading every chapter and literally binged on it ahahah! Love your writing style and Ill be checking for your other stories! Great job :D
Rassgulla1 chapter 42 . 8/24/2014
That wasn't nearly harsh enough punishment for Terra! He should have slapped her across the face and thrown her in the dungeon for treason!
chimichurri chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
How come from moon to earth they took a horse when Mina can teleport?! Lol
chimichurri chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
I'm re-reading your story after 4 years! It's really good. Just one point. How come on the way from moon to ear
Rushi Star chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Really enjoyed this long long story- very to creative to include the golden crystal attachment to the baby. Very sweet! :D
MsAmyRobertson chapter 56 . 2/2/2014
loved this!
moon chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Knights:The Killing Moon is an up and coming new 11 episode Mini Series adaptation of Sailor Moon. Please Check it out and if you wish to see more please hit the LIKE button!

vamplover2011 chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
I love the way Endymion takes care of Serenity and how protective he has become of her. Oh wow I wasn't expecting Endymion to slap Beryl, but at the same time I don't think he was over-reacting because Beryl did put Serenity and their unborn baby in danger. I love that he finally through her out and that Gaia finally knows she's going to be a grandmother. ;)
vamplover2011 chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
Oh no Beryl knows about Serenity. That's not good. Hopefully now that Endymion knows that she pushed his wife, he will throw Beryl out is the Palace. :)
vamplover2011 chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Beryl is a tricky and mean woman. I'm so glad that nothing happen to Serenity while she was riding Tornado. Endymion and Serenity talking about their baby is so adorable. :)
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »