Reviews for Lunar, Solar
That was a terrible ending. Now I want to know all about their life after his return (if he actually stays)
YukinaUzuha chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Omg! Best story I ever read! :,)
tutb88 chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
Thank you very much for this truly amazing story! I enjoyed it immensely. Your writing style is so easy and yet smart. Thanks to it, reading this big story took me almost no time at all. Man, that was great! As for the characterization, I also liked the depth of it and well, that's a pretty good work... what more can I add _
OmaeTido chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
I have made this account solely for the reason to thank you for the most worthwhile read in a very long time. I don't even know where to begin with everything that was 'just right' with this story. I'll cherish the feeling after finishing reading your story and remember it in the fondest of ways.
Keep making beautiful art.
Thank you very much.
Nashira Katharis chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
This story was ... something. The characters and the battles. It made me forget that I should be trying to study for exams. But what I loved the most, was the ending and those two little words. Dear god, I'm a nervous wreck already and I almost broke down. Thank you.
ZisinLove chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
definitely one of the best fics about naruto! :)
Springtome00 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
very good story. i love it. Fighting scense and characters just soo right.
Suadade chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
You made me so afraid as I read this chapter. Is Naruto dead? Is Sasuke dead? Is Kakashi dead? Even when they were all proved false it was still terrifying because Sasuke left. Again.

But he came back.

Thank you.
CMinuteByMinute chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
What a thrill. I loved it.
kiki2222 chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
Good story!
3dumplings3 chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
That was an amazing story.
angelrock444 chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
Nythty
SaintTuesday chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
There are stories and there are stories. Then, there are Stories; well worth the capital 'S'. This I'm very pleased to say, is one of them. There are, of course, discrepancies with the current plot but I think, that actually this a completely believable turn of events for the manga. I like the twisted elements of the storyline and their relationships that you've managed to portray accurately, with that nice undercurrent of bitter madness borne of long held burdens and responsibilities carried too early for two people so young. I like your version of Madara/tobi/obito due to it's realistic approach, and personally I always thought that that would've been a better idea than "I AM IMMORTAL AND ALL POWERFUL, AND ALL I WANT IS THE MOOOOOOOON!" madara anyway. I like where this is going, I like where this went. I can only hope to read more. Thankyou.

Saint, Over and out.
I See Dead Animals chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
*squeals* OMG! THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! I LOVE THIS STORY TO PIECES AND AM VERY HAPPY THAT THIS IS POSTED ON HERE! I'll probably read this again... only when it's no longer fresh in my mind. This is amazing.
dominygringa chapter 1 . 3/30/2011