Reviews for Hated Affection
bakaneko0518 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Ah, this was just lovely. Itachi's such a mysterious character even to the end, I think that's what draws so many people to his character. The romantic in me wants to believe the poke was a sign of affection, that Itachi also hasn't been able to let go of the past despite how his selfishness and lust for power have driven him over the years, but we'll probably never know.

Anyway this was a really good story, my favorite part was "I really can't understand you at all, nii-san." It's so true.
Buni-San chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I don't really think Itachi's dead yet, maybe enough time for a few last words...

this story was good though! I like how you had him contemplating on the poke, alot of people just brush it off! You did good!
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wonderful story. I'm wondering if this is how Sasuke's going to feel too-as if Itachi's still an enigma, even after the apparent revelation of his motives.
could be better chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
you should have had sasuke break down. i mean his expression was just so...choked and suprised that remembering it all brings back his sensitive side instead of

"i dont understand you." walks off. no wtf? no. no no no.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This was a very interesting story, I just finished reading that chapter today myself and was hoping to find a story about him poking Sasuke's head. What luck! :P This was amazingly well written, I could picture everything perfectly! I really like it, nice work! _
Hinata001 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Great Job. This is just what I have been looking for.

After lastr weeks manga I was wondering when someone would do something like this.
Miyu Mira chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Yes! That's exactly what i was looking for! I mean after what had just happened in the last chapter it's perfect!

It's really well written too! You're awesome!
clay jashinist chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Is it true that Itachi's dead? I already read it, but I just can't believe it!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was the best stry I have read all day. What saddens me is that you only have one review for your story while so many worse stories that have tons. Your story uses the characters and how they would have felt without them being to OOC. I love it a lot.

Good Job.
September Wolves chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
nice
Burcu chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
After I read 393 I thought about this way to put good little story :)