Reviews for Argh! My Eyes!
JAMonMyToast chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Hehe, read this a while ago, not sure if I reviewed. You have them nicely in-character, and I love it how they never actually have had sex yet. She just keeps having him role-play. Great job.
Shaneener chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Yes, this just might be the most disturbing thing ever. I had to swallow back vomit three times.

Good job.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Ah, the return of the king. Never thought I'd be reviewing another one of yours, Wert, but you certainly made up for lost time; despite the lack of lesbian content, this is easily the Wertiest thing I've ever read... perhaps to Werty for most Werts.

Great to see something new from you, man, but by the time I decide whether how hilarious the idea of Andgelanal is outweighs how deeply, deeply upsetting it is you'll probably have written something else.
Bears Eat Beets chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
why's angela so upset? "what kind of jelly?" is a perfectly relevant query.

and tapping that ace - literally - to the beat of the super mario THAT is romance. who needs jim and pam?

so happy this is back. fantastic.
literatiwhore chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
this was laugh out loud funny. great chapter!
Bears Eat Beets chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
who would have thought i could have been so delighted by a story containing honking boobs, blood peeing, furball hacking, mysterious other bleeding and so much more?

well, me, but that was a given.

this is disturbing. and yet awesome. if it's done, kudos. and if it isn't, why not?
HalloweenJack138 chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Ah, Wert, once again you've proven yourself the reigning champion of Office fanfiction. Nothing soothes my tired spirits when I'm at my lowest more than a fresh heaping helping of Andgela.

And, yes, I am completely willing to accept what that says about me as human being.

Nicely done.
literatiwhore chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
this is hilarious! very fitting with the characters.
I Am The Prince of Wales chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
You really have to feel bad for Andy. He puts with so much and he still doesn't have clue one. The role-playing scene was great, but this line

"Hush my darling." He reaches into his pants pocket and retrieves a box of decongestants. "Not only will you be clear but you will be Claritin clear."

might be your masterwork. for all the times they've snuck commercials into the show, that's the first I've seen it in a fanfic. I'm calling this an A

Scuddyrific chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Seriously made me giggle, good job!
That'sMyFiasco chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
I think that you have possibly killed me with this chapter. It's completely hilarious. Dwight's comment, Kevin's need for chocolate... and the picnic. I though my giggles could be no worse, until I got to the roleplay bit.

Awesome! She's got a kinky side to her!

Euw. But, you know, in a good way. :)
HalloweenJack138 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Wow, I can't tell you how glad I am that the Canadian strike is over and we can once again bask in the sickly, greenish glow of a new Wert story.

This was one big awkward moment, with more insight into Andy's sexual history and biological functions than any sane person could possibly be comfortable with... which, of course means I loved it. Particularly the segments involving Andy's Blackberry and the argument over variable swimsuit areas... both of which made me laugh out loud, which, of course never. ever. happens from reading fanfiction.

I also love the amount of backstory and in-references you bring to this one... really amazing the journey you've gone from starting as a guy who admitted to having seen maybe three episodes of the show to doing the probably the best work I've ever seen in terms of flawless incorporating all that history into a completely original story.

Finally, I like to praise your characterization here. For quite a while, my attitude towards your work was that you were probably the best Office writer in terms of style, technique, and ideas, but that, frankly, your characterization took a backseat to plot (read that as "KaPam"); but here you more than silence all such concerns. This is easily the most in-character I've ever seen Andy and Angela in fan fiction, which is impressive enough, but the way character drives and directs the story and the humor really bespeaks to how much you've come to know and understand these characters (as unappetizing a thought as that might be).

In any case, thanks for writing this one, Wert, and thanks for bringing more bad sex to fan fiction(there honestly can't be enough for my tastes); I really think that anyone who reads this one couldn't help but see you as being the best Office writer out there. Of course, they're all too busy reading bad Jam-fluff, but there's nothing you or I could do about that. At least if the last year was any indicator.
MrsBigTuna chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I'm liking it lots so far. Interesting concept. Can't wait for more. But speacking as a true fan of Dwangela, I'm happy Andy got kicked in the face. Also speaking as a fan of Andy, Poor Andy! LOL. Update soon!