Reviews for Draco Malfoy: A Vampire
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I loved it! It was really funny and unexpected. Very well written.
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
draco is such a twit! lol
hiiii chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I have to say, you had me thinking it was a real vampire fanfiction, like with actaul bloodsucking & can only be killed with a wooden stake kinda thing, in the beginning. I also thought that Draco was planning to eat Ron and Hermione, which would've been pure win, in my opinion. But, what you did with this story is pure win too. Very nice and cute. :)
Doni chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Cute and hilarious!
Solanacy chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I hadn't expected this and I liked it very much. I like all your stories. Keep it up!
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hahahaha...you had me going! I didn't guess it, and then I had a big, goofy grin on my face. Cheers to you! *raises glass in toast*
The Phoenix Falls chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This has to be one of the most entertaining things that I have read in a very long time!
fcvalley chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Oh this was god!

I really loved it!

Draco is such a child! Lol
Flameskie chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hihihihihi! *is giggling like really stupidly*

Omg, what a clever way of writing this story. I loved it completely for the fluff and characterization, such a big heart warmer!

Clever the way you alluded the readers with em believing it was a real vamp!Draco..Hhaha, I did! But it was SO funny when I understood not. Lovely fic!
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
ah..until the kids rang the bell I was really thinking this was a bloody vampire story. And that Harry liked the though of Draco drinking from his victems XD

but it was still cute.
Overmorrow chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Lol he loves kids
dracosoftie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Ah! Loved it! H/D and Halloween ... two of my favorite things! I hope Harry gets his wish some day! Draco would be an excellent father, especially with Harry there to keep him in line!
Leonette chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Lol. Draco is so sadistically funny.
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
ahahah how did I miss this one?

Oh man, Draco as a "vampire". Even if it wasn't real, I bet he still looked super sexy. (and possibly super ridiculous)
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
hahahahaha~ draco is being funny! hahahahah!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »