Reviews for Dillon's Damsel
Nefertiry chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Tim's POV is awesome. The scene in the library with Tim choking on Julie's hair - hilarious. I really like your stories.
kimbo9225 chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
This story is amazing. I am seriously in love with it! Well done :)
barelybreathing chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
AW! I hate that you ended it there. Don't get me wrong I'm not dissing your writing skills, I loved this story but i wanted to to see Julie boss Tim around... lol.
fangurlie chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
I just found this story, and I'm glad I did, it was amazing. This review is just a 'little' late but I figured better late than never. The little bit at the end was cute, the whole time I thought the title referred to Julie and in was actualy Tim, that made me laugh out loud. I hope to read more of your stuff, thanks for posting this fic. :)
heavenly-vixen chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Hello Hello,

Me again, back to tick off another one of your fabulous fics from my "to read" list.

I loved this one, it was hilarious. Especially the last chapter, and just for the record the mouth-to-mouth thing with tim riggins is ALWAYS a good idea ;)

Loved it. Well done on another great fic. Loving the Tulie action and now i'm heading over to your Tulie Madly Deeply community to check out the fics. Tulie rules! (a little high school moment lol)

xx Ally
Suzy87 chapter 8 . 4/1/2008
Good Fic! Congratulations! Last month I didn't have a lot of time to read Fanfic and now I'm trying to catch up! So many new tulie out there for me to read and all thanks to you and all the other writers. Wonderful and Write more Soon!
Second Best chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
Kick ass rap up. I loved the last line.
saderia chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Wow yes they kissed so hott. Update soon.

Saderia
wren chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
So I apologise for being a slacker and not reading till now, but in my defense I have been on spring break and aside from jsut getting back where there is internet I have been swamped. SO I read that in one go and I am proud of you, that was cute, well written, intriguing, and amusing all at the same time. You are brilliant at Tim inner monologue and I loved the ending.
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
hehe, julie wears the pants :) another fantastic story, and i WILL read your new one very soon i promise! :) starting new stories always takes more concentration than reading an already story, which is why i havent read it yet, cos i dont have much time this week. next week i promise i will read it :)
cenababy chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
Well what can I say it was good as usual. I like that Julie took control it is totally like her anyway I cant wait till the next chapter.

chao-mel
A9L9O8N7E chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
i did absolutely love this fic. showcased your humor brilliantly. love the different tones you take when writing tulie!
Shimigirl chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
Loved it! Great job! Such a cute story! Thanks for sharing!
Ansleyrocks chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
That was so cute! I really like how you ended it. Tim and the hair thing was too funny, but oddly enough can happen so I felt pretty bad for him. Thanks for writing this it was great!
lemonlimeb chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
i love it. way to give a happy ending. i love Tim/Julie stories. totally made my day. good job!