Reviews for This End Up
ainokea2810 chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
I fell in love with this story so long ago. Now I'm happy to have found it again and place it I my favorites so I can read it any time I wish. th e friendship between Sam &Vala is beautiful. This is a truly wonderful story.
its-Rayning-men chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
Gr you Haz! you get me EVERY time with this fic. from the moment that Teal'c carries Vala through the corridors and they have everyone standing there... that's me gone, bawling like a baby.

:D
coexist love chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
*sniff* Vala died. :( Good story but it was so sad. I liked how Vala wanted to return to base so that she could clear Sam of the charges and then went back to the cabin.

Such a good bittersweet story.
EnJay chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
this story... i dont no where to begin. i loved it.

it brought tears to my eyes.

it was really reall good.

keep writing.
Ringgoldgate chapter 11 . 3/25/2008
This Chapter had me crying more then any Fanfic I have every read. Beautiful look at the love of family through another family member's death.
madaboutdanny chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
I think I won't read your story anymore, simply because your characters are not the same, you write them absolutely out of canon, and always the same way: Daniel always mean and selfish, Vala always innocent...I like to read the canon characters as much as possible, and yours are not. Plus you put little depth in your story, make act your characters in a certain way without a really motivation and then, again without much of an explanation, suddenly they act the opposite way. Sorry.
agent1332 chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Good story. Made me cry in the end. I liked how you resolved Daniel's issue.

Keep up the good work.
1477166 chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
oH awesome ending! LOVE Landry wanting to go too! awesome :D
spacegypsy1 chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
A tearjerker if ever I read one. But I forced myself to read it until the end. A Sam and Vala friendship so deep, it carried them all through it. boohoo. B
Devilish Me chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
A beautiful story.
acer-sigma chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
That was quite the emotional chapter. You did a really good job of portraying the emotions that were running through this story and this chapter.

I liked the way showed the effect Vala had on all the base personnel, and that her death while heaviest with SG-1 affected the rest of teh base as well.

It was good that Daniel came to his senses and made things right in the end, and that he and the rest of the team were with Vala at the end. I thought the secret burial was a nice touch as one final act of protecting Vala. Afterall, I wouldn't put it pass the IOA to descrete her grave for experimental purposes. And that's not even considering what there enemies would do. I could definitely picture Ba'al stealing the body and creating a clone to torment the team with.

Anyways, as I've said this was quite the emotional story, as much as I hate the idea of Vala's fate, it was an enjoyable read!
acer-sigma chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
That was quite the emotional chapter, ranging from dispair to down right anger.

I particularly liked the exchange between Sam and Vala. The fact that Vala was the one doing the reassuring and comforting really shows not only how she's accepted her fate, but also how much she cares for Sam and her friends. I thought it was particularly powerful, how she was offering her death as a way for Sam to say goodbye to all those who they never had the

chance to.

Great job with the confrontation with Daniel. Sam really did give it to him good. And he deserved that knee to the groin for talking to Woosley. Sam's right, he's smart enough to know what Woosley was after! It was an interesting point that was made concerning that if it was any of the others, Daniel would have pressed to find out why they were mad at him, with Vala he simply accepted it, almost as if he was expecting it.

Sam's right, at the moment Daniel doesn't deserve to be counted as family. But for Vala's sake, since she's still blissfully ignorant of his betrayal, they should probably keep quite and let Daniel join them. Heck, knowing Vala she'll probably try to be the peace maker as her last act.

Anyways, Daniel's gonna have to do a lot to fix the mess he's brought down on Vala. Even if he does or doesn't, at the very least he'll have to regain the trust of the team.

Anyways, unless one of those favors that Jack and Sam might be able to call in happen to be from Thor for a 'new' body, than it doesn't look good for Vala.
acer-sigma chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Some ugly truths are starting to come out about Daniel's involvement with Woosley. He's going to be in for a big disappointment if he thinks any of the team will side with him over the issue. Sam, I suspect will really tear him into him because of the way he's acting.

And won't Daniel be in for an unpleasant shock when he learns that Vala isn't playing any games, and is in fact trying to protect him.

Be interesting to see exactly what charges that Woosley has lined up against Vala. The only good thing that might come out of it, is that Woosley will probably lose alot of crediability for trying to persecute a dying woman on hearsay. I'm hoping Mitchell and Teal'c won't be to 'friendly' when they bring him to Jack.

Anyways, here's hoping Carolyn's experimental meds help Vala. Also curious as to the favors that Sam is planning to call in.
acer-sigma chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
You have to admit, Vala, whether intentional or not, knows how to make a memorable entrance. Plus they'll probably be lucky to ever see a cab up at the mountain again. ;)

Woosley was never popular around the SGC, but this time he's really crossed the line. He and his goons had better watch their backs. Not only do they have to worry about beating the crap out of them, but I'm sure the scientists, Sam in particular, would love to screw over their electronic data! ;)

"Even one of your own suspect she may have sold information to the highest bidder."

I thought that was a good line. Tells them who he's getting the info from, but at teh same time tells them nothing. And boy, wont they be surprised when they find out who it is. Heck, I'm sure Daniel will be surprised as well.

Anyways, now that Vala's back and in Carolyn's care, all they have to do is wait for Sam, and hopefully they'll be able to save Vala, clear up the entire mess and piss off Woosley!
Devilish Me chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
Oh, boy. I guess Sam won't be able to keep it a secret much longer. Looking forward to more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »