Reviews for Masaya and Ichigo Break Up: A Tutorial
Mew Cupcake chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I totally and fully agree with Kish at the end! Lol *starts dying with laughter* Gorilla...suit... Hahahahahaha! It was good...omg,can't stop laughing! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Okay,maybe... *keeps laughing and says quickly* omg,I loved it and I literally am still laughing! Especially when it said about the speech,which I do agree,because who wants to hear that speech? No one! Lol,so I loved it,and sorry for the long review!
-MC
chookee choco chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Funny :) You got some wild skills hunny. I mean, you actually make Masaya likable! For that-AWARD!
RainfallSeven chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
:L:L:L
True Colours chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This was better humour. Like as in MUCH better. I read this with my sister, Essence of Gold, and I can't list all the lines that made me laugh. It was stylishly hilarious, in a make my day/make me jealous kind of way.

I think I like Kish and Masaya interaction, where there's tension between them but they're both too set on other goals or having too much fun to care, so it developes into comedy gold instead. I had a sort of vague feeling that I liked that kind of scenario; I may have to do something with it now.

Why do I get the feeling that Kish lied about being the only one who knew how to work a camcorder?

What does he mean by 'Psh. Third choice, kitten' by the way?

Like I said, too many favourites to list, but I think my absolute favourite had to be the thing with the director's board. And then the way Masaya took it and ran with it, perfectly demonstrating that hting I said about those edgily fun interactions they could have. Many thanks for this fic!

True
sleep-dealer chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh my God... XD

Had me rolling with laughter, sakuuya.

I adore your style, by the way. It's simple, yet effective, and the flow is easy to follow. I think this is my favorite from you so far. :D
Sionna Dehr chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was amusing! I think this is the only fanfic that I actually like Masaya in (Usually people make him look better then he really is without giving some explanation as to why he's suddenly all ninja-like). So Fifty thumbs up for you! Yay! Keep up the great work!

SWolf4
Aoi Maboroshii-Chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Interesting... though it has a good point, and is pretty funny. The director's board hitting Kish in the end was really funny, and he deserved it. Though it was a bit strange how there where plants in the room in the tape when they weren't mentioned during filming...

“We have to brake up. I am in love with Ryou.”

...and you spelled break wrong, sorry just thought I should point that out. Well I really liked the story anyways. Bye!
Semaphora chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I've never been a big Masaya/Ichigo fan, but I absolutely hate the way this fandom treats him. He deserves so much better than that, as does their relationship.

Getting to the point - this was absolutely amazing. I adore the way you characterised Masaya and Ichigo. It was a smooth read, and the words flowed really well. I also love how you made Kish the one filming them, the whole gorilla-conversation and the end, which was just hillarious.

I really enjoyed this, and the message it sends.

x
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Lol, this was so funny, and great

Masaya having to put his Deep Blue ears back, that's a new one... well that's the first I have heard of it and it's good

My favorite part was when Ichigo came in a gorilla suit and then ending, it's realy good
keemew2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
May I take a minute to act all fangirl on you?

SQUEL!

Okay, I'm done. I only do that when I see somehtign excutiatingly cute.

Have you any idea how hard it is to keep from laughing at 1 am in order not to wake the rents and neighbors? Dang hard. That's how.

Anyway, I totally loved this fic. Especially the little interactions between Kishu and Masaya. And Kishu's comment at the end! Priceless.

I just may take a look at the other ones you mentioned, despite them being same/same. I'm not a hater, mind, I'm just stubborn. Unless there is reliable, undeniable, realistic, hard core cannonical proof of such a pairing (such as Touya/Yukito of CCS) I prefer het. But I have stepped into non het territory at times if the story sounded good enough.

With the way you write, I bet it's done very tastefully.

Either way, I am so favoriting (does this word get an 'e'?) this story.

Thankies for the cuties!
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I gotta admit, a very well written oneshot. I know why everyone hates Maysha. But that's niether here or there. Everyone has their prefrences, and i respect that. And nice touch at the end. LOL
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
AH! that was the funniest FANFIC I EVER READ! I LOVE IT! I CANT BEGIN TO EXPLAIN(SCREAM ABOUT) HOW MUCH I LOVE IT! ja ne!
Nighty999 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow. That was hilarious! I don't hyperventilate when I laugh much unless I'm watching Thundarr the Barbarian, you know, but you just made me freakin' hyperventilate. I really enjoyed it (though I don't normally read TMM at all, your summary caught my eye).

Nighty
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Okay, that was brilliant. xD After getting your lovely PM (thank you for that, by the way) I decided I'd be polite and leave a review on something of yours. I didn't know I'd enjoy the story so much! Gramatically on, and hilarious from each of the characters.

I don't have any TMM stuff myself just yet, but when I've got the time I'll give it a whack. ;)
Tuliharja chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Some things in this story were pretty confusing...But I guess you just did jumped some parts over...Hmm...I couldn't find anything funny about this, expect that Kish was little bit randomn, like usually in fan fictions, and he got hit by director's board...Otherwise...Break up between Ichigo and Masaya didn't work. I guess it should be funny how they played their so called break up, but it wasn't. It was just weird and confusing.