Reviews for Disintegration
Lady Venom2 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
It's a good story, I enjoy it being vague, but I already kinda had a feeling Don would be the one who ends up with Bishop from the get-go. But either way, it's the meat of the story that kept me reading. Since someone being up for 72 hours straight (no sleep whatsoever, even a few minutes) constitutes them being clinically insane.

But, what stops most people is the few minutes of sleep they aren't aware they're getting. Which you actually have Donatello saying that he knows he's getting a bit here and there.

All in all, it's an alright story. :)
The Burninator Named Trogdor chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Bishop kicks ass. End of story.
RAPHAELFAN02 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
My first thought after reading this story was that Donnie had gone schizo. Reason being is this line here "I told you all I could see things moving in the shadows and you didn’t believe me, didn’t see" and then followed by his erratic thoughts and distrustfulness and the fact that he thought they were trying to "steal his reasearch", and I'm quite sure that whatever else he was taking didn't do anything to help in this situation. He didn't even acknowledge until of course the end of the story that he had killed two of his brothers. I was beginning to suspect that he had also killed Splinter and Mikey as well, but then with Raph showing up at the end I kind of dismissed that whole idea. Only because I was wondering why was Raph there in the first place.

It's really sad at the end though, the one thing he didn't want to happen he gave away on a silver platter, along with another brother. Poor Donnie, but I luv seeing him for a darker point of view.

Great job
Winnychan chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Wow! This was a very disturbing read. Early on I was holding onto some hope that Don wasn't to blame for everything, that there was some kind of plot he might actually uncover... I find it sad and believable, the way Don furthers the effect of that initial - whatever it was that dosed him, by refusing to sleep and even 'using pharmaceuticals' to assist him in the effort. It was a neat concept, though I think it could have used some itching, wall-crawling, and OCD-like behavior from Don near the end of the 1st chapter and onward - just to really help drive in that image of a paranoid, REM-deprived, completely tweaked out Don... But the fic totally succeeds, either way. The scary part here is not in any gruesome depiction of death or violence... it's how thinks he is in-control of the situation and doing what must be done. Purely psychological mindtwist of a fic - awesome job.

XOXO

Winnychan
The Ghost of FF.Net chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Awesome story. Loved it. :)
MidnightHeir chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I've missed a trick ... I actually really like this, and I get that Don was suffering from some serious sleep deprivation by the end of it all. But I am really confused as to what triggered his 'psychotic break'.

This nothing vs. the paranoid delusions and the things moving in the shadows suggest that there was something going on.

-shakes head-

Ya got me, that's a good thing, but ...

-Hel
lost-katana chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I'm still crying over this. (weeps)

This is a deliciously dark Donatello, SS. Oh, just the kind of things I love. You wrote his crazy!personality very well, I think. The way he can sometimes overthink thingscombined with insanity makes for a very paranoid turtle.

I think the shock at the end for him is the best part though. Oh... so perfect.

Excellent job!