Reviews for Hope
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
really lovely!
AliceFrey chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Will you be continuing this story or possibly making a sequel?
infinity-for-eternity chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
I liked this story very much. The characterisation was well-executed and the romantic moments occured naturally, which in my opinion is the biggest hurdle when writing a fic about non-canonial couples. The only thing that seemed slightly off to me is Oliver having such deep feelings for Hermione for so long without giving her an inkling about his emotions, which seemed a little unorthodox to me as from what little Rowling described of Oliver and the way my mind filled in the blanks, I always pictured him as a very forthcoming man. Nevertheless, you're absolutely entitled to your own interpretation of a supporting character of the main seried and Oliver very well may have changed in the intervening years between 'Goblet of Fire' and 'Deathly Hallows'. Overall, kudos on writing a Hermione/Oliver fic that was great to read, a severe rarity on this site.
zeralena chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Atta boy Oliver! Show her who's boss!

Actually, that was rather cute. :)
Rafitcha chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
I loved it! I have a thing for Oliver and Hermione. This pair make very good fics.
PromiseMeYourTragedy chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
This is beautiful and lovely and I can't stop reading Olivione things.

Bless this ship

stgulik chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Heaven help me, I loved the fluff! Great little story. Thanks very much for sharing.
Chaos Dragon chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
this has definitely become a new fetish pairing of mine. lively read, enjoyed it ever so much.

cd
tHiS-iS-a-bLaNk-pAgE chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
This story deserves more reviews than it currently does. Seriously. People are mad if they don't give this story the credit it deserves. I always read this pairing and laugh at the unlikely couple and at the same time, swoon at the romance of it all. This story is no exception. But, it has a certain edge to it that appeals and oozes charm. Great work! I hope to see writings from this pairing and others, from you. Good luck! :)
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Wow that was an amazing story! Holy moly you about made me cry at the last chapter when Oliver left Hermione in his flat after telling her how he felt. And the first chapter..when he picked up colin creevey and was carrying him...so sad and emotional and heartbreaking all at the same time. The whole story seemed to grab me. A very very good story. I love it :D
Ellae chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Aw

So sweet.

Though this really wasn't M (not that I'm complaining, I just like seeing Oliver shirtless ;D)

Ellae
Ellae chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
NNU HOT OLIVER COME BACKK

“What business of yours is it if I love you?” he shot angrily.

Best line. Love it.
Ellae chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
AH I RECOGNIZED that irrepressible RHETT BUTLER-ism! XD
the doctor's next dance chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I agree, that line from "A Knight's Tale" is beautiful too :D

Great end to a brilliant story - loved it!
the doctor's next dance chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing - it's my personal canon now, and that scene in the first chapter where Oliver watched Hermione and Ron go off was so well written. I particularly liked how you didn't use the conventional phrase about his heart breaking, but said that it "cracked". Very clever! :)