Reviews for Alpha Force: Slave Fraud
valentine999 chapter 17 . 2/25/2012
I can't believe I never reviewed the end of this! It was brilliantly written and you gave it such a fantastic ending!

I hope more AF fics are in the works...?

Valentine
bluemonkey chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
Thanks for completing the story :)
emmadactryl chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
Is it sad that I got super excited when I saw this alert in my inbox? :P I've been deprived of AF fanfiction for too long.

No matter, I'm so glad you updated and wrapped the story up. I will admit I needed to read back a couple of chapters to remember where things had been left off, but overall a solid ending to a great story.

You got the characters all perfect, interesting plot, nailed the dialogue... I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, spinkle :) Awesome job.
aiimee chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
update soon please :)
TheToastCrumb chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
Wow!That's amazing!

Now, I don't know much about fanfics,but I know enough to tell you that your story is completely AWESOME! Well done, I'm looking forward to reading the epilogue.

PS Possibly my favourite part of chapter 16 was the short sentences breaking up longer paragraphs. For example...

Let down.

It suddenly clicked.

Again, well done for an excellent fic

TheToastCrumb
ChristinaAngel chapter 16 . 11/25/2009
I liked seeing how Alpha Force isn't perfect and they worry about whether they will succeed as well, but it was good how Li knew how to calm Amber down while helping herself as well.

It was interesting seeing the POV of one of the kids that had been in that place for a long time, showing that disappointment and hope is sometimes more painful than actually being in that place in the first place. I loved how the two brothers are reunited and are on their way home now. Paulo winding Hex and Amber up was so funny and I liked how the police have now got Erica. Thanks for updating!
emmadactryl chapter 16 . 11/24/2009
*applauds* Hurray! An update! See? Silly old DocX ;) Tehehe.

Anywho, another awesome chapter. Can't really pick a best bit as it was all equally as awesome, though I did like Li being all reassuring and sisterly and Alex's comment about Hex crying if he saw how Amber was holding his palmtop. Brilliant stuff, as usual.

I'm both eager and not-so-eager to read the epilogue, because I know it's going to be fantasic (absolutely no pressure, hey?) but I don't want to not be able to read more after it's been posted. But still, in this case I'm going to say "can't wait!" in regards to the epilogue. And that goes for your oneshot as well, actually :) Hehe.
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 16 . 11/24/2009
You updated! Awesome!

This is really good, though I did kinda foregt most of the plot due to long update spaces (though I'm sure I;ve done worse)

This is brilliant -keep it up!

BNTN
ChristinaAngel chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
I love how Hex managed to get TD's phone number and how he managed to send the email as well. I wonder what's going to happen now they haven't escaped and Alex, Li and Amber think they have. Thanks for updating!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
Damn.

i like this please update!

oh and Gogogogo Alex Lol u rule XD i hope the other two will be ok
valentine999 chapter 15 . 3/27/2009
Brilliant stuff Spinky (can I call you that?)

I had to re-read the entire story to remember exactly what was going on because I think this was one of the first EVER fanfics I read and thought it was pretty darn neat but that was a long time ago so had to remind myself...and it was not a waste of time! It was good to read again; I enjoy your style of writing.

But it's so sad it's almost over!

You know what that means?

You have to start another one :)

Keep it up!

Valentine.
BNTN chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
Yeah! You updated!

Nice work on the chapter. I liked how you mentioned that if Alex thinks they can do it then they can - the way that he's their unofficial leader.

Great work; keep it up.
emmadactryl chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
Oh no! Their plan failed :( And only two more chapters :( But enough with the sad faces :) Great chapter spinkle, as always, and I can't wait to see how it's all going to wrap up.
MeganMash chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
Brillint brilliant please write more. i think a bit more li/paulo and hex/amber is needed though.
BNTN not logged in chapter 14 . 2/17/2009
Hey! You finally updated!

Both theese chapters were really good. Now just try not to take as long updating this time... Not that I can say much, though :)

I really want to know what happens next. Good job on the suspense, and I can't tell you t do much but keep up the good work.