Reviews for The Bitter End
Meilea2010 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
This has been a fantastic chapter/story so far. Please keep up the fantastic writing. More please?
WhatsGOINGon chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
hey, i really loved this story. i was getting more and more frustrated as we went along, but i loved the ending. please continue and update or add a sequel
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
I'm sad ... I just noticed this hasn't been updated in about two years. :( I really like this story, I find it really in depth, and I've been looking for a story where it takes time for their feelings to develop. A lot of the stories I've read have them confess their love and then a big dose of M rated material. That's fine and dandy for awhile, but this a refreshing change of pace.
Okay enough of the rant. I absolutely love this story. It is really refreshing, and I just love your style of writing! There are a few things I would change though. For one, you don't have any indications of when scenes change, I would suggest fixing that. Then I don't know if this is just my computer but some of the sentences/paragraphs began on one line, cut off and then continued on the next line.
But again I LOVE this story and can't wait to find out who "the b*tch" is, and see where Tony and Gibbs's relationship goes. Thank you for the Fantastic story! Update when you can!

Inu-Ice-Dragon
Murgy31 chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
I loved this! Are you continuing this?
ShadoweGoddess chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
UPDATE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
Kaz-za-15 chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
Plz continue...
Shadow Cat17 chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
Is there more? I want to read more! I really enjoyed this!
dhh chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Wow, this story is all about contemplation/thinking/remorse..It's so long winded and boring so far..If there wasn't that much "thinking to one self" this story would actually be interesting It's not bad..Are you planning to continue this and if not, there's not point of me continuing to read it, is there..?

Sincerely,
SparklingCatseye chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
hi!

i love this story! please update soon!
isrocks chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
aww more please
GypsyDaydreamer chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Whoo! Love it! I have to read the next chapter! :D
WiseDraco chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
AW! I didn't get a bloody email tht this story was updated! They finally kissed! And did other naughty things ...heh heh heh.

WiseD
Denouement Intrusion chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Oh Finally! Been waiting for this for the last three chapters! Lord that was so Hot and so terribly sweet and tender... really good job of finally getting them together. Now I am dying of curiosity to know what it was Chris told Tony...

One quick note - the only real problem I've seen.. A man (Gibbs)whose speech is grammatically correct enough to say "if anyone here needs to apologize, it is I..." instead of the usual Americanism of "it's me"... certainly would not use "aint" for "aren't". Neither of these professional, well educated men would be likely to use that word. Otherwise this is just about perfect.

Still hoping the end of this story won't be all that "bitter"...cause I like my guys and I'm glad you got them together...Man what I wouldn't give to find a naked Michael Weatherly in MY bed. Or even a reasonable facsimile thereof...
nani33 chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
I've always dremt the scene like this chapter.

These days I think Gibbs loves Tony more than Tony does.

Thank you for your work! Tony is Gibbs'.

-I will swat your ass if I feel you deserve it...wow I like it.
SparklingCatseye chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
yeah, together finally! great chapter!

i have been looking every day to see a new chap from you.

now that they are together i think the * is going to make an appearance soon. can't wait to read more!