Reviews for Beautiful
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hi Erika! :D (checked your profile heehee)

Second FoMT story I've read! Weeee xD

But...but...Karen and Rick? :(

Well what I love about this story is that the main character isn't the "perfect goody goody girl that ends up with the guy" thing. She's pretty much imperfect and flawed, and that's what makes her real. I really like it! :) It's one of those oneshots that stand out and are worth remembering.
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
aww...why isn't this popular? It's so good especially the way you portrayed Karen and the ending..put this in the tragedy section next time! .

Little Poppet chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Okay, I never used to like Karen much, but now...poor her! I'm totally hooked on your stories atm, and how you portray your characters. Beautiful descriptions on...well, beauty, I guess!
Scrya V chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
what a conflict...

poor karen T_T
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was so sweet!
Kuneko chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow... I'm slowly getting hooked on your fanfics. I love how you portrayed Karen - confused by her own beauty. Her internal conflict (which was about exteriors, ironically) was really well-written. I really liked this one. Karen's probably my favourite Harvest Moon character also, and it's fanfics like this that keep it that way :)
Kikixeni chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great job. I love how the ending isn't a perfect Hollywood happily-ever-after, and character realistically comes to terms with her mistakes. Very nice one-shot.
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww, this was adorable. Absolutely adorable. I think Rick and Karen are cute together, actually. xD I could rant on and on about how much I just absolutely loved this, but I'm sure you get the point already. ]
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Great work, Eko! I love the emotion and depth to your writing so so much. It really makes everything come alive.

Lovely oneshot and going straight in my favs!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Ah, you live! -is happy- HUG!

Anyway, wow, I like this a lot. It's true that most girls -including myself- Do look for a man who's not sore on the eyes. Well, I think I may have grown out of that, (-blush and thinks of crush-)

This is so going in my favs, reeses for you!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Oh, Eko, I love your writing. Such lovely emotion, and such real feeling. Not overdone, but candid and honest. Karen was done excellently, if I may say so myself.

Mhm, I think Karen acted realistically. And I have to admit, I've had that longing before for a guy to call me beautiful-"You look nice today" isn't really the same thing. Poor Karen.

But in the end, she's admitted that it's her fault, and she's okay. She's moving on, and I love it when characters can do that-step up and bow out gracefully.

I love it. I...love it.
animegirl999 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wow, that was amazing. The ending made me go 'grr! What does he have to have a wife!' I love Karen and Rick, such an odd couple, but they seem to just fit together. I'm not sure how you did it, but reading this story it makes you feel like you know Karen personally and everything she is going through. Anyways awesome job on the story! xD
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is great. I love the very last line, it just kind made me go..."Augh!"

A good scream I assure you. You always make the emotions flow, and it's hard not to believe that the characters are real.

TMOH
Cujos13th chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wow, that was amazing.

I loved it and I cant really describe how i feel about it because none of the words will come close to matching it.

You just rock Lou's socks.