Reviews for Deeper Than Skin
StarViking chapter 2 . 9/6/2019
Aw, good for Louis.
Astraica chapter 25 . 4/21/2019
Ahhhhh! I KNEW Haru was the samurai! That was such a touching and great story! So sad but also keeping you on your toes and squeezing all through it!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/7/2018
Another fun fic. Thanks
Littleladybaker chapter 25 . 11/20/2017
AAAAHHHHH! That was so beutiful!
Reanne chapter 25 . 2/23/2015
awwwww :3 I read it again! :D I love it more! Like I said long ago, Good luck with your next stories! You're a wonderful story writer :3 Don't overtire yourself, You need your rest after all :D *hugs*
CharlieBoneFan chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
Oh, I'm so happy Baron, Haru, and Louis are all happy.
Ruler of the world chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
Awesome as always, though I was expecting the villain to be Machida. But as always it brought a smile to my face
Prats 'R' Us chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
I've always loved your stories, I can remember reading them before I joined the fanfiction site. You are a fantastic writer and your stories are truly works of art. I'm most likely going to spend the next few days reading(rereading) all of your works D
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
I smiled, I cried, I laughed. I love it so much. U bring so much passion into your stories. They have come alive. Your stories should be put into Books as FanFictional stories. I will read it again. Please update your other stories that are not yet finished soon.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
How do you write so muchgood stuff, yet not have a book published? this is a very important question
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
this guy seems like an ass
CatGirlFireflare chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
EPICNESS! Oh goodness, this was sooooo worth waiting for! (as you recall I had been banned, BUT NOT ANYMORE!)
CatGirlFireflare chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
ooooooooh! So exciting and suspenseful! I've been reading this for like, 3 hours straight! It's just so...so...so epic! MUST. . (I've been banished from the computer until tomarrow! DX)
TheTwelfth chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
The brothers. . .YES. I kind of feel bad for the younger but doesn't he know that no matter what universe you plop Haru and Baron in they are fated for each other. . .*gush!* Loved it O queen of fanfiction.
miu ah chapter 24 . 3/4/2012
I love the twist ! ! I didn't see it coming ! !

It was really breathtaking scene !