Reviews for Star Wars: Land and Sky Episode I Happy Endings
MADStar529 chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
Great story!
Dante 101 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
I couldn't help but laugh at the sleeping beauty story, and the names for the prince and princess.
TrueThought chapter 25 . 10/11/2012
Wow! Just...Wow! You've kept the characters so close to the movie it's uncanny! Wonderful writing - keep it up!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
I agree with Padfootkicksbutt. I can' the the sequel, too.
the brown cow chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
what a happy sappy story :)
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 25 . 2/11/2012
i absolutely loved this story! i REALLY want to read the sequel, but i couldn't find it
kyjori chapter 25 . 8/26/2011
how old is padme in this?
Bobboky chapter 25 . 7/17/2011
Very good
Furionknight chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
Ams7eL chapter 22 . 3/22/2011
Isn't Padme like 13 or 14 in episode one and Obi-Wan is like...25?
Hawklan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hmm I'm curios where this will go...
bakaindisguise chapter 25 . 4/22/2010
Wow, amazing story you have here!

I though they'd fallen in love a bit too fast at first, but the explanation you offered - about the Force drawing them together - and quotations on Ka'andesi made Obi-Wan and Padme's love really credible and, of course, beautiful. The dream they shared and their conversation on the name for the Prince were my favorites. :)

I'm looking forward to reading the sequels! Please keep up the good work.
aLiarSays chapter 25 . 3/3/2010
I enjoyed the subtltey in which Anakin did not develop a romantic interest in Padme due to slight circumstantial shifts.

The bed time story was a great idea, well executed, and tied the story together nicely.

Very well written, can't wait to see what actually does happen after their happy ending.
Daedaleon chapter 25 . 12/29/2009
Obi Wan is being an idiot at the beginning, thankfully for him Anakin is a nice boy and wants him to be happy…

Your Anakin stays in character. He puts others well-being before his own in this story, and would rather sacrifice his future than hurt Padme.

I loved his “And if being a Jedi means hurting Padme, then I don’t want to be one anymore.”

Can I say that I loved this story even more than One Path ?

One Path felt a bit too confined within canon, no matter that Padme loved Obi Wan rather than Anakin, or Obi Wan’s choice to quit the order, or little Ani love, or even Anakin's time as Mace padawan... he still turned dark... It felt a bit too much like an ineluctable destiny.

I loved the dream sequences: it was really interesting to get both point of views and it allowed the romance to speed up way faster than I expected. They couldn’t deny mutual attraction since they had both experienced the same dream. It’s a nice change from One Path that they’re on the same page, no pining from afar for years.

I'll admit the marriage proposal at the end might seem a bit fast considering Padme is only fourteen/fifteen and Obi Wan's about twenty five. But then it's 'love at first sight'.

I really liked Anakin relationship with Obi Wan.

One thing about Anakin nickname, at times you used Annie, other times you used Ani. Personally I like Ani better.

I tend not to read 'quotes' at the beginning of a chapter, because I usually don't see the point. Yours were really interesting and were good introductions.

I wonder why there aren’t more reviews for this story, it’s really great.

I hope you're still working on episode II, I'd really love to read more about yours Padme and Obi Wan.
Daedaleon chapter 24 . 12/29/2009
I wonder if there could have been a way for Anakin to be trained by Obi Wan without Qui Gon being killed by a Sith apprentice...

Looks like human Jedi master can't live much older than their sixties (see Mace, Obi Wan, Qui Gon...) while Yoda lived for centuries...