Reviews for Remember Me
ericasfandom chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So beautiful...thank you for this!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
omg, it''s...I'm speechless.

It's a very well written and beautiful story. I started to cry when I realized that Jack was a ghost.

Thank you for this story!
Kefirah chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Whew! Heartbreaking!
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh my God, I didn't realise he was a ghost! Oh wow, this is so sweet and quite tragic at the same time :'3 Brilliantly written, as usual, and I love the little it about Owen at the end xD Love this! :3 xx
DarkwingDuckie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I was reading it and thinking, "No way I am going to cry!" And then at the end I started crying like a 5 year old. So beautiful and so sad. Thank you for writing that.
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very good storyline and tight characterisations. Tragic and sad, yet also beautiful. Written well.
deemama66 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
da*mn you,you made me CRY.
and I do NOT cry easily...!
10 years gone an ianto still remembers him.

throws her hands up in the air and say(s) "here I go again" (reaching for tissues)
Firemaiden100 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
OMG that is so sad, i was like omg at the ending lol beautifully written keep up the amazing writing

luv Firemaiden100 x
butterfly.cell chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
bloody hell! I actually started crying at that... That ending was so sad and spot on!

BLEH! The characterisation was fantastic (as always) and you really did a good job with projecting forwards 10 years, fabulous!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Heart-breaking and thought-provoking. Well done.
Thedoctorshope900 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This is so incredibly sad! I am sobbing at the moment. Of course, doesn't help I just broke u with my girlfriend.

This was so sweet and so well written. I loved it. You have talent.
CrazedEnigma chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
*sniff* That's so sweet! And really well written, too!
Echelon chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Ok,really wasn't expecting that twist at the end! Beautifully written and so perfect, brought a lump to my throat, especially with you using the title to that song. Great little fic, thank you!