Reviews for Fighting Revelations
missreno2012 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Two of my favorite characters!X3
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I really love how you write Ike. He's so different from the cool, collected character I normally hear about. In your fic, he seems very real, and personable. It's nifty.

Your writing style is commendable as well. I loved how your tect flowed, and how you presented Ike's take on the world of Brawl.

This fic is definitely interesting. I am much exited for the next chapter.
Rena chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
*u* this was great! I really love your characterization of Pitand the way you write battle scenes was also an enjoyable read.
Shadow Dragon13's the Devil chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
It's obvious to me that you never played Fire Emblem: The Path of Raidence, cuz Ike wouldn't be surprised by the sight of a kid with wings. There are a few characters like that in the game, but you would have had to play it in order to know that. But anyway, great story. Alot of detail in here. You write fight sceans better than I do.
kindigo chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
A !

It's too bad this story is "Complete;" your characterization of Pit is by far my favorite, and if that's how you see Ike and Pit, not to mention the stages and battles themselves-Well! I want to see your take on all the rest, too!
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hee hee hee! Do love! That was great characterization and battle writing.

"But he just looked so sweet.

Ike was reminded of the little puffball Kirby and shuddered."

LOL! XD
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Dude, if liking your version of Pit wrong, I don't wanna be right! XD Cheeky little bastard angel indeed. I'm so happy with how you written Ike and Pit too, that you didn't reduce them to lovesick twits nothing like their original themselves. XD That, and you actually wrote a battle scene! Gasp! And well, too I aww'd and laughed over some of the lines in this fic, it's been a long time since fic did that to me. XD ("But he just looked so sweet. Ike was reminded of the little puffball Kirby and shuddered." Ah ha ha, better watch out, Ike!) I love this. *_*
bijoukaiba chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Pretty good so far! Can't wait for more!
Leighton Darko chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I must say, I do love your characterization of Pit. He's my main on Brawl, and it's nice to see someone give him the power he definitely deserves, haha. But this was too sweet, and you're an amazing author!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
That was just so cute and fun! You made me wanna play SSBB more than I wanted to before! I'm so revved up! Is Pit your main contender or do you switch up sometimes?
RcA chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
It's been so long since I last logged in here, I can't remember my password... Well, whatever.

THANK GOD, a writer who actually thought to give Pit a spine. And then there was Ike! I kind of love you right now. Know that this was wonderful, and I'm looking forward to that sequel you mentioned.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Me: I think the fic is rather despite it not being yaoi. Who doesn't love Pit? -glares at my friends Chris and Jesse- Except those two who want to rip his rings off because I talk about Pit ALL THE TIME!

Yohko: Pit's awesome. So is Ike, Sonic, PKMN Trainer, Kirby that list can go on.

Me: Try yaoi next time, nya! They are in character.