Reviews for Dark Truth
This story is really amazing! You can really create a mood with words; I've always found that hard to do. I hope you continue with the story, it's really cool, and I think you captured the reactions of the crew very accurately. ]
CMBrockett chapter 14 . 7/14
I love this story: angst, trauma and healing. Unfortunately it does not feel finished, but with the last updated date of August 2014, I don't think another chapter will be forthcoming. It has an end, but does not feel finished.
Selena Ravenheart chapter 14 . 7/8
It's a great story! I love how you place them as a team, but still make Zore the first mate who understand Luffy most. Please continue :)
TymiRocelin chapter 14 . 6/28
Hello!
I read this in an italian community, but the girl who translated it said the story was being changed and she didn't want to keep on translating it. The story was so good that I decided to read it in english.
I love it! It made me feel like I was in it, I loved the suspense. But I thought it was finished and now I discovered it's not. I hope you will update it sooner or later, I will keep checking it. (: Bye!
RamenDreams18 chapter 14 . 6/12
this story is awsome and sad i love stories like this but i feel reall bad for luffy cant wait to see more chapters :)
Are you gonna write the last chapter or so of this story? I'm glad, or at least think i am, that the worst of Luffy's trauma is over, but I still wanna see what happens next!
Lala.E chapter 12 . 6/2
I don't even know where to start! I was trying to read this story slowly because I just didn't want it to end, I really wanted to prolong the ending lool This story is so good that I just had to comment (my first time) thank you so much for it!
I love how you were able to keep everyone in characer despite them never being in a situation like this in canon! I love the interactions between luffy and his crew and how we gradually saw zoro's frustration at everything! AND ACE! I was NOT expecting him in this story but I'm so happy you added him and I epically love how you wrote his interactions with luffy it was PERFECT! JUST THANK YOU!
I know it's been a while since you've last updated and I get if you don't end up finishing the fic but just know that if I receieve an email about an update to the story I will definitely read it! (after running excitingly around the house of course lol)

Have a good day and thank you! :)
Kattie Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 5/27
Please update? Please? Pretty please? I have to know what happens!
:( please update soon
xXAnonymousXx chapter 14 . 5/17
Plz continue and update fast
But no pairings pllzz
It will only spoil it as fans will protest too much!
Plz put an end to my' staying up and praying for an update' routine !
Hihi
Patiently awaiting
xXAnonymousxX
i need an update this is just too good pls no shipping
Im crying
I LOVE YOU ACE YOU ARE LUFFY'S PILALR OF SUPPORT RN HUHU
So what is the truth
DarkForestWolf chapter 14 . 4/11
Heyo! My friend told me about this story in Biology class and I couldn't help BUT read it! Just as amazing as it sounded! One of my favorites in fact! I can not WAIT for the next chapter! Please update soon! XD