Reviews for Dark Truth
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 8/30
Many years ago I had found this story and never finished it because I had forgotten about it. I had also stopped watching one piece for awhile because life. Now I've restarted watching one piece and hit thriller bark. I remembered your story. And though it caused me some distress because of the horror luffy faces I just couldn't shake that I had to read it again. So I searched high and low and found it once again. It's better then I remembered. Grammar could use some editing. But it is a sound story like I remembered and I wanted to finally read the end I guess for some piece of mind. I'm glad you revamped it and I'm glad you finished it.
Bloody hell. I should have saw this coming.
Great story please don't stop writing
Fallen One-Winged Tenshi chapter 18 . 7/13
I've just bindged-read your one piece fanfiction. I loved the story and all the details that you include into your writing. Even though it's been a while since your last update, I hoping to read more of your work. Keep up the great job!
SnowyFruitcake chapter 18 . 6/16
Hi! i'd just stumbled to this story like, what, this morning? and i nearly had a swelling heart in between the chapters, whether it was from the crudeness, impatience, or curiousness, or happiness the story made me! i love how the feelings of every characters were brought, and i'd say that i'm proud of how Luffy made a decision there, it was so wise and selfless of him. Thank you for writing this wonderful story! i hope you have a good day ahead :)
Klanglilie chapter 18 . 6/1
So, I didn't want to review every chapter, so here is my impression to the hole story. Even tough it was a long time ago, that you started this story, it is worth every waiting minute! Your character description is great, Luffys Angst and building trust and his nakamas sorrow and love for their captain! I just love it! Your writing style is great and the story is really smooth. Thank you so much for sticking with this story and all your hard work!
VioJim chapter 18 . 5/13
I usually don’t read Hurt/Comfort type stories, but this was brilliant. Your characterizations were on point. I do hope you decide to finish this up someday. Those ghosts have another thing coming to them if they think this’ll keep the Straw Hats down.
Angela chapter 5 . 4/2
This was an amazing chapter, I can really feel the emotions of all of the characters wow your really good at writing stories I feel like this can actually be a part of the real storyline of One Piece this was amazing and I cant wait to read more
Caro chapter 18 . 3/4
Necesito un final!exijo un final estams en 2018
MetaLatias chapter 18 . 2/22
Damn, this story's exciting :D
I hope there's more to come, definitely looking forward to it if there is
Wow this was a great chapter. One of the best opening chapters I’ve read in awhile. Also, these kind of stories are my favourite since it’s always Luffy who helps others and it’s about time Luffy let someone help him.
Booklover565 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This story is very unique and I really want to read what happens next. Something that comes to mind when I’m reading this is the seventh movie for one Piece. I don’t know why because it’s premise is different and it doesn’t have Franky or Brooke. But anyway, I really like this story and I want to be able to finish it. So please update!️
Phoenixrin chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
Its been more than an year since you last updated this story. Sooooooooo
IT IS FUCKIN AMAZING I MEAN HOW CAN YOU NOT UPDATE THIS STORY IS LEGIT GOLD AND YOU ARE A GOD TO BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS
*panting*
So anyway, Please update
Sicerely,
On behalf of the entire fandom
Weep for the empty chapter 18 . 8/4/2017
Is this fanfic completed? If not, thank you so much for not leaving it on a cliff hanger! I can leave it up to my imagination in the mean time until you next update.

Thank you for writing such a spectacular story!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2017
Hi I really love this fic hope you would update soon
And I was wondering if it's possible for me to read the original dark truth please thanks...
my email address