Reviews for Dark Truth
SnowyFruitcake chapter 18 . 6/16
Hi! i'd just stumbled to this story like, what, this morning? and i nearly had a swelling heart in between the chapters, whether it was from the crudeness, impatience, or curiousness, or happiness the story made me! i love how the feelings of every characters were brought, and i'd say that i'm proud of how Luffy made a decision there, it was so wise and selfless of him. Thank you for writing this wonderful story! i hope you have a good day ahead :)
Klanglilie chapter 18 . 6/1
So, I didn't want to review every chapter, so here is my impression to the hole story. Even tough it was a long time ago, that you started this story, it is worth every waiting minute! Your character description is great, Luffys Angst and building trust and his nakamas sorrow and love for their captain! I just love it! Your writing style is great and the story is really smooth. Thank you so much for sticking with this story and all your hard work!
VioJim chapter 18 . 5/13
I usually don’t read Hurt/Comfort type stories, but this was brilliant. Your characterizations were on point. I do hope you decide to finish this up someday. Those ghosts have another thing coming to them if they think this’ll keep the Straw Hats down.
Angela chapter 5 . 4/2
This was an amazing chapter, I can really feel the emotions of all of the characters wow your really good at writing stories I feel like this can actually be a part of the real storyline of One Piece this was amazing and I cant wait to read more
Caro chapter 18 . 3/4
Necesito un final!exijo un final estams en 2018
MetaLatias chapter 18 . 2/22
Damn, this story's exciting :D
I hope there's more to come, definitely looking forward to it if there is
Wow this was a great chapter. One of the best opening chapters I’ve read in awhile. Also, these kind of stories are my favourite since it’s always Luffy who helps others and it’s about time Luffy let someone help him.
Booklover565 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This story is very unique and I really want to read what happens next. Something that comes to mind when I’m reading this is the seventh movie for one Piece. I don’t know why because it’s premise is different and it doesn’t have Franky or Brooke. But anyway, I really like this story and I want to be able to finish it. So please update!️
Phoenixrin chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
Its been more than an year since you last updated this story. Sooooooooo
IT IS FUCKIN AMAZING I MEAN HOW CAN YOU NOT UPDATE THIS STORY IS LEGIT GOLD AND YOU ARE A GOD TO BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS
*panting*
So anyway, Please update
Sicerely,
On behalf of the entire fandom
Weep for the empty chapter 18 . 8/4/2017
Is this fanfic completed? If not, thank you so much for not leaving it on a cliff hanger! I can leave it up to my imagination in the mean time until you next update.

Thank you for writing such a spectacular story!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2017
Hi I really love this fic hope you would update soon
And I was wondering if it's possible for me to read the original dark truth please thanks...
my email address
iron maker2 chapter 18 . 7/10/2017
This will literally be the straw hat toughest fight but luckily this time they are prepared. and as we learn from brook, this will serves as nice training for when he face Big mom 'homies'.
iron maker2 chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
Damn... those ghost are lucky there already dead. cause both straw hats and whitebeard pirates would have killed them a thousand times over for making them attack there captain like that.
Ryan Mashall chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Whoop whoop, things r slightly goin bk to normal! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ryan Mashall chapter 17 . 6/28/2017
Where has ace been sleeping? Jw..