Reviews for Dark Truth
Booklover565 chapter 1 . 11/8
This story is very unique and I really want to read what happens next. Something that comes to mind when I’m reading this is the seventh movie for one Piece. I don’t know why because it’s premise is different and it doesn’t have Franky or Brooke. But anyway, I really like this story and I want to be able to finish it. So please update!️
Phoenixrin chapter 18 . 10/25
Its been more than an year since you last updated this story. Sooooooooo
IT IS FUCKIN AMAZING I MEAN HOW CAN YOU NOT UPDATE THIS STORY IS LEGIT GOLD AND YOU ARE A GOD TO BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS
*panting*
So anyway, Please update
Sicerely,
On behalf of the entire fandom
Weep for the empty chapter 18 . 8/4
Is this fanfic completed? If not, thank you so much for not leaving it on a cliff hanger! I can leave it up to my imagination in the mean time until you next update.

Thank you for writing such a spectacular story!
Hi I really love this fic hope you would update soon
And I was wondering if it's possible for me to read the original dark truth please thanks...
my email address
iron maker2 chapter 18 . 7/10
This will literally be the straw hat toughest fight but luckily this time they are prepared. and as we learn from brook, this will serves as nice training for when he face Big mom 'homies'.
iron maker2 chapter 11 . 7/10
Damn... those ghost are lucky there already dead. cause both straw hats and whitebeard pirates would have killed them a thousand times over for making them attack there captain like that.
Ryan Mashall chapter 18 . 6/28
Whoop whoop, things r slightly goin bk to normal! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ryan Mashall chapter 17 . 6/28
Where has ace been sleeping? Jw..
Ryan Mashall chapter 14 . 6/28
So he's gonna beat up the ghosts huh... how does one 'beat up' a ghost? Can u use haki on em orr smthn? Cuz we've seen the negative holos and only usopp stood a chance
Ryan Mashall chapter 10 . 6/28
Oh boy, well tht explains a lot
Ryan Mashall chapter 9 . 6/28
...dafq xD?
Ryan Mashall chapter 6 . 6/28
So i get tht this is b4 the war, bt did thriller bark just happen?
Ryan Mashall chapter 3 . 6/27
If only we could just hv a lil clue or some lead...
Ryan Mashall chapter 1 . 6/27
Aw poor Lu..
Money D. Lars chapter 15 . 4/28
Are you giving a hint that there will be LuffyxNami or it's just nakamaship?