Reviews for Dark Truth
GIVE ME MORE
I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEE
isilya7 chapter 18 . 1/12
Hi!
I hope you're still writing this story. I love it. Are the ghosts going to come back? Please write that part! But in the end, I'm sure Luffy will bounce back. And the crew too. The way you've written it, it hints towards that.
I've been reading and rereading this story for 2 days now, even at work, as soon as there's a quiet time!
So I really hope you haven't abandonned it!
Bye
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
Cant wait for the next update! This story plot is genius i love it :) i was genuinely desperate to know what had happened to Luffy and was completely shocked yet satsified with knowing what had happened. :) hope you update soon!
CherryPika91 chapter 18 . 11/30/2016
Wow this is really good!
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
Very good.
q.feuille7 chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
I just re-read this because I love it so so much! This story is one that needs to be re-read twice so you can pick up on all the subtle hints you left us. Like how Luffy kind of skirted around the topic of the wreckage and why he was only afraid of the crew. But at the time you are just getting the crews perspective so you assume its because Luffy is still so shaken up and scared. Then as you give us gradually more Luffy POV we start to see things differently. At the end he is the one who is calm and logical and almost everything he did was to protect his crew because he was stronger then they gave him credit for! I love how despite not being fully okay he still makes sure to do his job as a captain and put his crew first. I wonder what would of happened if he got his way and the crew never found out the truth. I can't wait to see what will happen next. I really want the crew to be able to keep it together this time but I guess that would be a bit anti-climactic. Either way it will be okay because Zoro will save him! I know whatever your thinking will be ten times better then anything I could predict. Anyways what I meant to say is thank you so so much for this story I love it too bits.
RamenDreams18 chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
please update soon as you can this is a great story and cant wait to see how luffy gets better :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
Is it over?!
Nooo! We need more!
I need to know what happens to luffy!
1andonlyjack chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
Really enjoyed every second of reading this keep up the good work and i hope you finish soon
Cant wait to finish it.
SillySilk chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
I just found this one. It was awesome!
DaLantis chapter 18 . 9/26/2016
I. Love. This. Story!

I will be honest, when I first started reading this, even the description, I was like... "Eh? IDK about this one..." but then I gave it a try and WOW! I was blown away by the depth of the story and how amazing everyone and everything played out! I was truly impressed XD Not that my opinion matters a ton, but I thought I would make it known lol

Anyways, please update! I must know what happens next :D Great job! (This is your "update encouragement" XD!)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
Love it please update!
Giuliacullen chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
is a bit 'I do not comment your story, I have to admit a little' I'm sorry that Ace is gone, but I hope Zoro manages to bisect those ghosts and others do not manage to be possessed.
beautiful chapters