Reviews for Dark Truth
ThatOneFan chapter 15 . 11/23
New content! I obviously went back and reread the entire thing when you went through the overhaul, but all the high points were the same. A completely new chapter was a fantastic thing to come home from work to.
And speaking of the chapter... Oh my god so much fluff. Nami gets some much needed relief, while also getting some of her own flashbacks? It's a bizarre combination but it worked wonders for this chapter.

Yet again, still no Zoro reacting to Wado which is /still/ the part I have got to be most looking forward to (issues with Luffy worked out or no, that is going to be something that throws Zoro for a few dozen loops. It's /Wado/ and he hasn't noticed yet). I can't even begin to be disappointed though, Nami needed the chapter and it was just so damn sweet and fluffy.
It also held the promise of a Brook/Franky conversation sometime soon and considering how much I love the skeleton that's another thing to look forward to with baited breath.
(I'd say I love Franky too, but I'm still too busy mourning his hair from pre-timeskip. I loved that hair damnit.)
I'll admit, I actually just skimmed over the flashback. I didn't quite feel like reading whatever torture Luffy went through this time, so I can't offer any feedback on that. I may never really read that part, considering it's not what I'm interested in.
I'm not saying anything against having it in there, I'm sure there are more than a few followers who really want to know exactly what went down that night, but personally I'm just interested in it as a farming device. It's the reactions I enjoy, the actions that cause them are really more of a side-note for me.

The point being, the reactions you've done so far are great, and I'm looking forward to whoever Luffy tackles next.
Azuregold chapter 15 . 11/23
Ahh, I'm so glad to see this updated! ;u; Thank you so much. Thank you for continuing to write this story, even if it's not as fun for you as it used to be. I'm loving all the friendship and fluff going on. You're such a fantastic writer and your characterization feels perfect.

I'm sorry I can't be much help with ending ideas, though if something does come to mind I'll PM you. But I'm sure whatever you settle on will be great.

This is still one of the best fanfics I've ever read, in any fandom, and I admire your dedication for sticking with it all this time.
kid chapter 15 . 11/23
Am I the only one that kind of sees Luffy being like a Father to the crew? it's fluffy.
phonenix chapter 15 . 11/23
Thank you for updating sooner than usual! I really like this story. please keep up with the updates as best as you can :D
dragonball256 chapter 15 . 11/23
Oh man awesome finally I hope this gets done this time. Maybe have Ace there for a while until Luffy is better
AspergianStoryteller chapter 15 . 11/23
I just hope this won't have a tragic ending.
StrawHatCaptainLuffy-Sama chapter 15 . 11/23
*Rolls on the floor in glee*
*Accidentally rolls into a hole filled with demons*

Now, onto my real review!

I'm really loving this story. Every time I see it's updated, no matter what I need to be doing, I always drop everything and click on this story to read, You really are one of the best authors I have ever seen. One day, when I'm older, I hope I can write as good as you! Maybe I can find some story ideas that are just as good as yours!
I seriously doubt I can ever make anything as amazing as yours, though, so I might borrow some ideas and twist them around in my own way. If I did do that, would you be mad at me for copying you...?
Anyways, thank you so much for creating this amazing story! You brought so much happiness into my day with just one chapter! I really hope you'll update soon, because I need to read more of this. I may have started reading this late, but I still fell in love with it on just the first chapter. And. believe me, I am a very picky reader.
This story made me laugh, cry, and even start to yell at my computer. I'm very much loving this story, and I hope you write another story in the future!
Your fan,
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 15 . 11/23
This was real cute. I know you want some insight onto how your readers would like to see this story end, but I'm just along for the ride right now and loving every minute of it. I don't care what turn this story takes and I don't remember the previous ending, I only remember it being a KICK-ASS story. Thank you for continuing to update. I wish you luck!
Ashlielle chapter 15 . 11/23
:3 I love this story so much *hands you a cookie*
RamenDreams18 chapter 15 . 11/23
you should continue writing the story, doesnt matter how long it takes im sure yur fans will understand. but i hope that the ending of the story that you decided on a while ago you will finish with in the end.
CMBrockett chapter 15 . 11/23
I am deeply interested in the completion of this story. How you finish it is of course in your hands as the author, but my hopes are that you will complete the reconciliation of the crew so that they are at least starting to heal emotionally, then get them through to the next island. How the confrontation with the ghost through will occur is completely beyond me, but it won't truly feel complete to me unless there is a confrontation of some sort, even if the crew just fights through the possession and retains their own consciousness and control. Thank you for the hard work you are doing to complete this with all the other demands that you have on your time.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 11/23
Awesome reconnection, but man those ghosts were twisted!
MissJenca chapter 15 . 11/23
Awwww, this was cute! Finally, forward progress! I'm glad for all your hard work.
lollychan4 chapter 14 . 11/14
Just finished my third read through! It is a great story!
Oh my god! Thank u thank u for updating at last! I've been waiting for this wonderful piece for a long time!