Reviews for Sleeping With The Enemy
kandita chapter 2 . 3/11
Damn! This was just getting good
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
When are you going to freakin update?! I am your most loyal reader, I have checked this fic many times looking foward to read new chapters, but the result always flawlessly disappoint me, your fic is my favourite, pleAse update, pretty please
x-Ink-is-Beauty-x chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Love the story! Please update soon:)
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
please continue!
TwiliFay chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Umm... can any one say awkward for Hinata. Good story I so want to see where this leads a little early for the "talk" now isn't it but that's just me. I admire your skill with words and will you be so kind as to continue the story!
miracchio chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Gah! Please please, please continue! :D I love your sense of humor, by the way :) Hinata is so adorable and I'm glad you used Pein as the "boss" figure instead of Tobi... A lot of people use him and make him completely annoying w/o knowing how to make his character seem realistic and not OC. And again, all of your Akatsuki Characters are written so well, can't wait for this to continue :)
miracchio chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is for the leprechauns :D But other than that, it was seriously, uber good :) I like how Konan is so... in character. I haven't seen many good Konan-writers, but this is AMAZING. You have a great sense of balance as a writer, and I definitely intend to look through the rest of your fics!
InMyCage chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
great idea with the pills xD

plz update soon, i really want to read more about itachi's and hinata's first meeting.

also good job in making kisame the perv, never thought about him that way xD
harley944 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Good story so far
emptyaccount20 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
update soon please!
nwyd chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
uh oh. poor hinata. cant wait for the next chapter!
mezza-verita chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
cool story so far, the kisame and konan talk was pure win :D and i so curious as to weather or not hinata will actually need to use those pills
InsaneNarutard0111 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
dude... please update it! please!
Likes to Smile chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
xD This is a hilarious story! I love it!

My only problem is that Kisame (the most polite mass murderer I've ever seen lol) seems a little OOC...

but it's a good story nonetheless :)
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Nyaah! so cute... and .. yeah.. .the pills part made me smile..

just shows how striking itachi's looks are... Please update

soon! really interesting! /_\