Reviews for The Tooth
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i really like how you acknowledge both raven's emapthy and the possibility (i can't remember, is it confirmed on the show?) of bb's heightened senses! you managed to work them together to make a really wonderful story. and all because of one tooth!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is awesome. I really like that Beast Boy has sharp senses. Many stories don't give him sharp senses. Well sometimes smell but rarely increased hearing.
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I REALLY LOVED THIS
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love tht tooth! It makes him look so ADORABLE! I wanna just grab him out of the tv and smother him with hugs! Great story!
The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was really good. Lightens up my mood. Keep rockin.
Rockinrollchika chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very well written, and I liked the use of their powers to strengthen the feelings. It actually is kind of scary that if those two work together like that they could basically destroy a person mentally/emotionally. Adding a second chapter wouldn't be a bad idea, though. I enjoy your work.
Sunny chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
That was so cute. If I mat make a suggestion If you were to add a second chapter I think it should have the other Titans walking in on them. That would be so funny. Keep up the good work. :D
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was cute. I enjoyed this story very much(:
Armed With Staples chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I really liked this. I love the emphasis on mind vs. body. Keep up the good work!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Very well written.
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
A unique concept I had never seen before. And executed beautifully too, I might add.
Author Penholder chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I give this story an OK or 5 out of 10.
ElphieYo chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
aww! That was really cute! I loved it. Very very cute. :)
angelicravenx3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow, that was really great! so full of emotion; i love it. awesome job.
Dopleganger94 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
hey, it was pretty good, adorable most definately. keep adding to it, and i might hopefully suggest a little longer plot if that isnt too much of a burdon? either way, wonderful job my fellow BBxRae fan _ good luck