Reviews for Your Father
littlejune131 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This has got to be my favourite story written by you, I honestly cannot find a single little thing that is wrong with it. I adore your simple-yet-thoughtful style of writing, and I think it suits One Piece perfectly. I hope you make more stories about it in the future!
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I actually teared up a little reading this. Usopp, Bankina, and Yasopp are under-written-about-characters, and I thank you for your work!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That's gorgeous. That's amazing. I love it. I never noticed how similar Yasopp and Bankina are to Usopp and Kaya until I read this.

I really love the way it was written, too. All Bankina's dialogue, although written so that you can imagine the replies Usopp is giving her... wow. :D
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This fic is so cute and sad. You did a beautiful job creating a story for Bankina and Yasopp. But the end made me about ready to cry because she was the one who made Ussop believe in his father to begin with. This fic was wonderful, I hope I can find other stories like this from you .

Lone
Thiever chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
So beautiful... it even made me teary eyes...

I love how you write it in a form that Bankina telling stories to Usop, considering the telling stories thing that happen from Yassop to Bankina and Bankina to Usop and so on, it's like a circle repeating it self.
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Best ever. Hands down. This was nice It was like really seeing Usopp's mom tell a story.
Synchronize chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Just...just wow. This is so sad and happy at the same time and wow I just love how you write.

God I hate it because it's so sad but it's so good and happy in it as well.

And fuck you're good with words you know, you really know how to pull the heartstrings when it comes to this stuff. And if you dare say that you are not that great of a writer I will find other people who think you are really good and then we shall prove you wrong.
OneInTwain chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw... that has to be one of the *cutest* things I've ever read! Well done. Yasopp/Bankina is made of win.
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
[sobs] SO CUTE!
Giovanna Farina chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That...might actually be the...sweetest, most beautiful thing I ever read...

*sitting here with tears in my eyes* ._.

You have amazing talent, my friend...
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Cute... xD I love it!
MangoPirate chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is absolutely beautiful. So precious... I love the hinted Usopp/Kaya in it, too. :3 Lovely!
Detallista 257 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
AW this so cute I can imagine perfectly the relationship :D again is so damn cute
Angelde1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
HOW SWEET! It was so aw. I just love Bakina and Yasopp. You totally nailed their relationship ;P
Masaichu chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aww, what a cute story~ It was so sweet, I can imagine this whole thing going on very well. Such an adorable little tale. The thought of Usopp and Kaya knowing each other since they were kids never came to me until now. Nice job!