Reviews for Just Watch Me Disapear
VampireGirlXo chapter 17 . 2/19/2010
great story progression i look forward to more chapters
gaby47 chapter 17 . 10/14/2009
PLEASE UPDATE
amobutterfly25 chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
anmesia...dang... alice killed bella? i knew alice is like the engerzier bunny but dang
TeamJasperAlice chapter 16 . 7/25/2009
I hope you finish this story its really good. This is the first story i have read where Bella is anorexic i have seen a few people go through this and the outcome was never good. i cant wait for the next chapter
amobutterfly25 chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
something has to work i feel so sorry for the cullens and the others, she actually technically died...that was weird and sad at the same time ... but she i confused... thats not good
amobutterfly25 chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
alice all the time has a lot on her plate it is good that she is going to take some time out for a while anyway
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
loved it and i cant wait for more to come!
amobutterfly25 chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
but if bellas not going to get help from the cullens now who will she get help from? i can't see her talking to a professional about this
Hope.Flies chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
good chapter! Bella seems a little out of chapter, and same with renee. Also, edwards words on why he loves bella...They're just a tad inaccurate...and it bugged me. But other than that, good chapter! Eager for some more!
Hope.Flies chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
woot go fifteen year olds!

Now, PLEASE please please please tell me you aren't writing for your audiences, that you're writing for yourself. Thats how all great stories are written. You better be writing for yourself, not for your audiences. Sure, it hurts to get the reviews that kill you, that say your writin sucks, but you know what, at least it pleases you. Thats really all that matters, right? So please only take the story where you want it, not where your readers want it to go (if they want it to go a certain way so bad, then they should write their own stories!). So yeah...just a word of advice.

Yeah, beta is needed, but I'm sure that when you start rewriting it, you won't be so rushed to get it out and then you'll hopefully be able to edit it (No, I will NOT beta this...I have WAY too much on my plate...).

So yeah...relapse is good, and if you need to, try some research. Theres bound to be tons of sites for anorexia and those effected by the disease.

So I shall continue reading, and I hope that you're writing for yourself and where you (or your muse, more accuratly...) want it to go.
amobutterfly25 chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
well everyone is behind her now so that is good she will get better quicker now .. hopefully
amobutterfly25 chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
hysterics are no fun unless u have a empath around ... up and down emotions we
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
loved it and i cant wait for mroe to come!
Hope.Flies chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
Okay, so just like that bella's anorexia is solved? Happily ever after can bella and edward live? Yeah, sorry no. I have a friend whos anorexic (and she's stick thin) and we were able to convince her to eat for a while, but she just fell into her old habits again. And honestly, when your anorexic, you don't eat anything. and when you're forced to, you take the tiniest of bites then chuck the rest of it on the table. AND you don't choose the two fattiest things available. You'd choose something like a fruit salad. Something healthy.

I'd also recommend getting a beta that has no idea where you want to go with this story. I'd beta for you, but if you're going to go completely against what anorexia is, then I just can't do that. Because if that were true, if in a few sentences anorexia could be cured for anyone, I can promise you my friend would be eating tons every day, not her usual a few bites.

Sorry to be all evil and stuff, but think about my review this way: how does "this was great. keep up the good work" help your writing? How does "-insert my insanely long review here-" help your writing?

See, I'm clever when it comes to manipulating people! :P:P:P

But seriously, the biggest thing that irked me wast he anorexia thing. Everything else I can deal with. So yeah...Hope you have a happy holiday!

Lizza (my super fantabulous penname)
amobutterfly25 chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
emmett knocking some sense into her was a good thing ... i can't believe she let those words become true that was so bad what is that one bad apple can ruin the whole bussal?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »