Reviews for Pets
BlueStarLightCB chapter 6 . 5/8
This story was just getting to the good parts! I love what you started with this story and I think it was cute and funny how Usopp was a fish :) I would love for you to continue with the story you are really good at writing! And I love how there animals and how choppers in it! Please continue,
One of you followers BlueStarLightCB
mittensx7768 chapter 6 . 4/24
great story can you continue it please.
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 6 . 2/9
I wonder what Brooke, ace, sabo, and frankly will be?
Huny Bajer chapter 6 . 1/10
I really like your story, it is so cute! I AM sorry though that you had to even READ a review like that. After all, I'm sure you would finish it if you had time, but as I like to say, life before fanfiction. Thank you for posting this. After all, I like the concept and can just imagine where it might go. So if you have time to update, that's great, if not, oh well but good luck in your real world responsibilities.
cantorahagedoorn chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I would love if you finished
I realy apricate the story.
But the worst thing you could do is write a spedy shitty ending.
So take your time!
Vampchick2010 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
That is a shame when someone leaves a message like that. I love your story and when you do add another chapter I will read it. Until then good luck balancing everything. :)
Teegra123 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I was kind of sad that you didn't update the story myself, but I understand that you, and every other great authors on , have a life outside of the internet; especially that there are other stories you have to update as well.
I hope you don't have anymore reviews like that. I'm glad you don't take shit from anyone and their negativity towards you. Yo

In the meantime, I can't wait till you add a new chapter to "Pets". But still, take all the time you need, m'kay? And great job on your other stories! Keep up the good work! :3

-Teegra123
bluecloud chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I was kind of surprised when i got an email alert that this story updated. So i went to see if it was some news or chapter. I am actually very happy that it was an author update! Thats where you went! And i agree that, that person/flamer was super rude! I have read and seen countless stories just up and stop since the author has various things more important to do. Thats life! Im for one am glad writers AT LEAST POST their ideas/takes of whatever category they writing for! Its the different p.o.v and concepts that matter! Not always about finishing the damn story! I am not a writer but i am a reader who appreciate a GOOD read! Also a user (ImaCloudWatcher13) who was to lazy to log in to always review! But when i do it means that story/author really brought some emotions out if me! That is all.
yaoifan124 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I know how that is! I have so many unfinished and well, I have a life so they are really last on my list. Being a mommy is a 24/7 job so I really only have a few hours and that is me time so yeah. Don't let them get to you, if they are that concerned then they can just do their own stories and just you alone. I, on the other hand, will still be here. I haven't been reading or typing lately either, but one day I'm sure my passion will come back, maybe you as well. Hopefully many understand and few are rude. Have a great day!
MehLikey chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Ignore that dick of a guest. Your story is amazing. You'll finish when you finish, and I'll be happy with that. I really like this story, as it's so cute. :3
PsychoRien chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I love this story a lot, but I do realize you have a life and I won't force you to finish it! It's a cute story though :P I don't blame you, I promise! I say, if a series feels old to you, take a break. Put it on hold and come back to it when you're bored, it might help. It's helped me a lot. Once you watch it again, you might find that old passion for the show again. It's just a suggestion, you don't have to follow what I say.
Good luck!
Krystal 'Demon' Sanate chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I hope you will be able to finish eventually. I like read stories, but have no ability to write myself. Its amazing what people can come up with. I have overactive imagination. I don't like rude people who don't think about how words can affect people. They were out of line, and possible have no life of their own.
Missy anon chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I think this story is great! And I'll favorite it just incase you ever decided to update it. But you don't have to, it's simply your choice. Some people just feel so overly entitled. You are a very good writer though!
The voice of all things chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I'm in the same situation as you (also 26, woo go us) and it is hard to dedicate time to ANY hobby when I have a job, family, and other responsibilities. Please don't let reviewers like that discourage you too much. I also follow Dark Truth, and when there is an update, I excitedly read it and I'm just happy to have it. A good story is worth the wait, and like you said, no one on this site is obligated to finish. Still, I think about my own unfinished stories all the time and haven't abandoned them just because they haven't been updated.

That reviewer obviously can't understand that life isn't always so perfectly structured that the time and motivation is easy to find for a hobby when there's other things in life that drain both.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 11/23/2014