Reviews for Pets
EmeraldEyed chapter 5 . 8/7
This story is so cute :)
Tz chapter 6 . 4/13
I find this story really cute and amazing. My favorite character is Zoro. I really want to know what Brook would be like too.
Artista the Psyco Ink Mistress chapter 6 . 3/14
but you are finishing the story right its really cute I know that it doesn't take up priority in your life but please finish it someday
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 6 . 2/24
Take your time.
I once had a fanfiction up for an anime that I lost interest in as well, but I wasn't as determined to finish it as you and took it down.
I think it's great that you had the will to continue something that probably leaves you as frustrated as I was, so don't let others get to you and don't dance to their tempo.
Wera chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
This story is absolutely adorable and I love love love it so much. Your writing is gorgeous, the plot is wonderful and the characterization is spectacular. You're amazing, I love this so much. I look forward to finding out what happens. :D
BlueStarLightCB chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
This story was just getting to the good parts! I love what you started with this story and I think it was cute and funny how Usopp was a fish :) I would love for you to continue with the story you are really good at writing! And I love how there animals and how choppers in it! Please continue,
One of you followers BlueStarLightCB
Frost D. Zen chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
great story can you continue it please.
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
I wonder what Brooke, ace, sabo, and frankly will be?
Huny Bajer chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
I really like your story, it is so cute! I AM sorry though that you had to even READ a review like that. After all, I'm sure you would finish it if you had time, but as I like to say, life before fanfiction. Thank you for posting this. After all, I like the concept and can just imagine where it might go. So if you have time to update, that's great, if not, oh well but good luck in your real world responsibilities.
cantorahagedoorn chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I would love if you finished
I realy apricate the story.
But the worst thing you could do is write a spedy shitty ending.
So take your time!
Vampchick2010 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
That is a shame when someone leaves a message like that. I love your story and when you do add another chapter I will read it. Until then good luck balancing everything. :)
Teegra123 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I was kind of sad that you didn't update the story myself, but I understand that you, and every other great authors on , have a life outside of the internet; especially that there are other stories you have to update as well.
I hope you don't have anymore reviews like that. I'm glad you don't take shit from anyone and their negativity towards you. Yo

In the meantime, I can't wait till you add a new chapter to "Pets". But still, take all the time you need, m'kay? And great job on your other stories! Keep up the good work! :3

-Teegra123
bluecloud chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I was kind of surprised when i got an email alert that this story updated. So i went to see if it was some news or chapter. I am actually very happy that it was an author update! Thats where you went! And i agree that, that person/flamer was super rude! I have read and seen countless stories just up and stop since the author has various things more important to do. Thats life! Im for one am glad writers AT LEAST POST their ideas/takes of whatever category they writing for! Its the different p.o.v and concepts that matter! Not always about finishing the damn story! I am not a writer but i am a reader who appreciate a GOOD read! Also a user (ImaCloudWatcher13) who was to lazy to log in to always review! But when i do it means that story/author really brought some emotions out if me! That is all.
yaoifan124 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
I know how that is! I have so many unfinished and well, I have a life so they are really last on my list. Being a mommy is a 24/7 job so I really only have a few hours and that is me time so yeah. Don't let them get to you, if they are that concerned then they can just do their own stories and just you alone. I, on the other hand, will still be here. I haven't been reading or typing lately either, but one day I'm sure my passion will come back, maybe you as well. Hopefully many understand and few are rude. Have a great day!
MehLikey chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Ignore that dick of a guest. Your story is amazing. You'll finish when you finish, and I'll be happy with that. I really like this story, as it's so cute. :3