Reviews for The Birth of Evil
Poly chapter 1 . 3/15
Perfect. Kudos.
rell chapter 1 . 3/15
good story. A believable plot.
KasumiKeiko chapter 1 . 3/11
Is he evil neutral since the evil he does, he does for the better of the wizard world? Anyways I liked it.
passanger chapter 1 . 3/11
Wonderful story. Thank you.
I notice that Professor Sprout was mentioned only once in the whole story, while the subject Herbology, it's exams and books about it, despite it being a core subject, was not mentioned at all. Why is that?
yachiru-chan92 chapter 1 . 2/28
Good story!
But, polyjus potion make 1 month to be...
see ya'
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/22
Fascinating story! I loved seeing this different version of Harry and how he accomplished things. I wish, though, that the story had gone more into depth instead of skimming over everything. Still, it was a cool story to read.
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 2/22
I wish this was a full series and not just one thing
Catharmel chapter 1 . 2/20
Lovely.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 2/17
Shit your stories are good.
AnonReader chapter 1 . 2/17
This is hands-down, the best piece of work over 20k words that I have ever read of the HP fandom.

You write beautifully. I loved your portrayal of Harry, as well as the sequence of events and your take on the lore.
x.Germ-Germ121.x chapter 1 . 2/13
I would love to sing the praises of a brilliant story variation, but I'm sure that you are already aware of how well this story portrays how a more motivated Harry would have gone about bringing change and stimulation to the wizarding world, nevertheless magical Great Britain. It was wonderful to follow along as Harry evolved into a successful, partially hidden, Dark Lord and the influences behind each decision that he made. Thank you for the obvious time and effort you put into this story and please know that I, at least, very much appreciate it and that I will definitely be checking out your other stories.
Cheers!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/12
There is something about insanely powerful and kind of bratty Harry that makes me smile, just a little.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 2/10
wow!
BlueOrchid2 chapter 1 . 2/5
LOVED IT! ;D
Fantastic! Brutally brilliant and expertly written, I loved it!