Reviews for The Birth of Evil
S chapter 1 . 21h
It’s dark alright, what with Harry’s penchant for revenge and destruction and yeah, no pesky morality about killing off irritants. He did do some good as well by cleansing the wizarding world and paving the way for meritocracy. Thanks for the story.
thecatleader chapter 1 . 9/24
This was interesting something to think about if I ever want to write a Harry that takes over the world.
OrdealOfMc chapter 1 . 9/20
why Lithuania. I mean, Im happy for the mention of the country, but I often encounter it in the strangest places.
QuestWithAmbition chapter 1 . 9/5
This was such an amazing story to read. Thank you for sharing!
N Flamel chapter 1 . 9/4
You did an amazing job of constructing a story with many actions that were self-serving but also benefited the Brit magical society, and later other societies. Also impressive was your ability to identify the various negatives in the society, the government and its workers, and the people who pulled the strings from the shadows, then devised counters to eliminate these negatives and replace them with practices that were fair and worked well. Lastly, the psychology behind all of these machinations was logical and well explained. Very impressive writing and fun to read.
gabzep chapter 1 . 8/31
Why is it so hard to see him as evil or better yet morally compromised when the outcome befitted many.

I do love me a powerful, smart Harry!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 8/18
Fascinating take on !Dark!Harry. Thanks so much
dizzykj chapter 1 . 8/2
What a great story! Thank you so much.
I LOVE IT
Well written and fun to read
Mxchael7 chapter 1 . 7/19
this is such an amazing fanfic and i like the way that the story didnt have like a million words or focused on useless things
Mad Mav chapter 1 . 6/4
Great story! Wouldn't call him DARK exactly, more like smart enough to get shit done and keep up the results, but anyway it was a well written and enjoyable fic. Need more like it
Maria Manuel chapter 1 . 5/23
wow...
Nia River chapter 1 . 5/15
It's been years since I first found this gem, and it continues to be a really worthy read. Best dark!Harry fic I think I've read, perhaps because Harry, atypically, doesn't lapse into dark arts and sadism and ego. And also because of how successful his efforts are, precisely because of that lacking ego I think; he has the sense to be subtle.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 5/6
This is a great Harry Potter short AU. He’s a Ravenclaw and incredibly competent Dark Lord.
Mrprototype7 chapter 1 . 5/3