Reviews for The Birth of Evil
Belomor chapter 1 . 2/4
That was too easy. No real challenge for protagonist, no moral dilemmas, since author portrayed all Harry's victims only as bad people.
How about young idealistic journalist, who decided to dig into his past? Will that one die too?
lightwalnut64 chapter 1 . 2/2
perfect
DelayedInspiration chapter 1 . 1/30
Beautifully written, well paced, and with masterful detail. It reminded in equal parts of Death Note and The Omen. This story was great-terrible, yes, but great.
Rangle chapter 1 . 1/22
Wow just wow...
Gleas chapter 1 . 1/22
lol... rather than dark lord I'd say Harry lived the life of a ruthless politician... he did what he had to do, right or wrong (tempered only by his value in merit), to reach his goals... Great oneshot
Magic'sKey chapter 1 . 1/17
This was great! Loved every second of it.
Lancelot Seiten 1 chapter 1 . 1/16
Damn, I got to say it.

This is probably one of the shortest, and one of the absolute best Harry Potter fanfictions I have had the pleasure and enjoyment to read to date.
This story is just pure genius and I wish it was longer, but that doesn't change the fact that it is great.

LS 1
RandomGuy chapter 1 . 1/12
I'd elect this guy!
At least he actually got stuff done...
Superb fic
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/5
My friend katmom recommended this story to me as I like the dark and manipulative. And death. Death is always good. lol

Really dark Harry, here. Effective as hell, but so dark. One cannot help but admire such dedication even if one cringes at the means used to achieve the goals.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 1/1
Dang.
Shit.
Holy capoodles!
I LOVE THIS!
Too incredible and crazy and scary and brilliant and inspiring (in a way) for words!
I can't believe i'm only reading this now but Im so glad I was able to at all.
I loved and was shocked with the ending, how the son was giving a speech about Harry and his many accomplishments, successes, abilities, age, etc. that he and the public know about, while I was thinking and wondering about how much of that was able to be done because of Harry and the Recherche's machinations, assassinations, schemes, and handling of the dirty work in the shadows.
Those last three paragraphs gave me shivers and chills;
I love how you ended it with "And the people loved him for it."
There's a lot of mixed and complicated thoughts and feelings about this Harry, but I find that I can't hate him.

Thank you so incredibly much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
katmom chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Thank you for sharing your great story with us, and it was very scary, too! Well done!

Happy new year.

Kathie
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This story was amazing, simply amazing. That's all I can say really, it was that good. Thank you for writing such an amazing piece of literature, I see several re-reads in my future haha.
Mezzer 5.2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Great story! You continue to be one of my most favorite authors on this site. I wish you well on all your future writing projects.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Wow, that's a rather scary world. My husband and I were discussing a South Korean dictator and how many of the things he did were great for SK. Such as the highway system and encouraging an industrial economy over an agricultural ones. This was despite the fact hus reign was littered with all sorts of nasty, underhanded tings. Basically, a great dictator/leader, but a bad man. Harry in this fic is like that.