Reviews for The Birth of Evil
gemini shawty chapter 1 . 11/25
that was so badass and satisfying
ChainsofHeaven chapter 1 . 11/12
Great story
One of the best I've read

Particularly like how efficiently he got rid of people
Vesp chapter 1 . 11/2
Świetna historia. Pomysłowa,zabawna i z bohaterem,którego się wspieraPozdrawiam i dzięki.
CapnGoose chapter 1 . 8/20
Wow Just wow such an amazing story
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 1 . 8/14
Absolutely phenomenal, I can honestly say that this has instantly become one of my favorite docs that I’ve read so far.

Very well done!
redeyehawk23 chapter 1 . 7/21
He wasn't even evil until the last minute of reading really. I mean sure he was a selfish prick who did a couple of evil acts before that whole "oh yeah he was a dictator" speech. I'm just going to forget that whole ending speech existed and like the story as it ended in my opinion.
Good story, though I didn't see the part where Harry is evil, was it a deleted part or something?
Sayanka Betal chapter 1 . 7/17
You are one naive guy if you think there is any true democracy in this world.
SoSoLazy chapter 1 . 7/8
Nice
a true masterpiece.
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 5/22
I really don't see Harry as evil in this. More of a true Slytherin. Cunning, ambitious, maybe add ruthless and driven, but he always did things for the actual greater good! Unlike Dumbles who used the phrase to mean the greater good of Albus Dumbledore, no matter how many innocents get hurt.
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/23
Incredible story. Absolutely phenomenal (coming form someone who has read over 1k HP long fanfics). Ultimately we see that good vs evil can easily be subjective notions, but Harry's brand of justice and fairness is truly doing the "greater good" for them all. Dumblebitch's "greater good" proves itself to be an old man's greed, pure and simple.

I have so many things I want to comment on so a warning to ppl who decide to read this:

I legit love this fic for how quickly harry dispatched of the bad guys - like honestly IT'S REALLY SIMPLE - ALL THOSE TIME TRAVEL FICS WHERE HARRY JUST REMAINS ABUSED - LIKE WHY? it literally only causes him pain. see this is the kind of efficiency we need. you have magic. there are bad ppl around - get rid of them. done
afraid of being caught? find BETTER ways to get rid of them and make sure no blame comes to you.

also never seen a single fic use the name swap thing as most harrys - even paranoid, powerful ones, just let himself be picked by the damn goblet even in a time travel scenario (idiots). LOVE this

love the dursleys revenge - exactly what they deserve and more. i truly hate all the fics that just let all these abusers go, like what the hell.
smart thing too with no wives and adopting orphans

harry sure took his time offing dumblemort though, the meddling old bastard

it's hilarious too nobody thinks to conjure stuff to protect against the unforgivables...

yes everyone needs to master wandless, nonverbal magic. magic is simply a part of people. I wish i had harry's death note like abilities

offing snape and quirrel SO GOOD. yes
woohoo getting the stone from the horrible protections dumbles put

house elves rule! hahaha permanent purple hair yes.
nobody cares about winning the house cup anyways

ginny yes dude why the fuck would you keep writing to a sentinent journal?

haha lupin you shit never bothered to contact harry for over 13 years, such a good dear friend of james. and indeed hermione's hero worship of gryffindors means she can't be useful in the long run

Seeing the injustice done to his godfather had turned Harry's attention to the wider wizarding world for the first time. It was time to begin reshaping the world. Harry didn't think he wanted to rule – he didn't have the patience for it – but he wanted to set the rules and choose the least terrible leaders.
yes cuz having fucks like dumbleshit and fudge around are honestly worse than voldemort

being vigiliant is so neat

I understand that Undersecretary Dolores Umbridge managed to buy a seat on the Wizengamot earlier this year. If they accomplished all of those things on their governmental salaries, then I'll be most impressed."
hahaha yes rita use your pen against all these incompetent fools!

honestly i've always wondered why ppl can't just erect a patronus line like they would a ward!

trelawny really is a useless fraud. turning the dementors against fudge was a really nice hit
Try to sway more people to the cause of rewarding only merit; destroy the blood cults, the crony cults, the corruption cults, and the other inefficient models in play
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 4/15
Just wow.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 1 . 3/23
great story!

would've maybe liked a bit more detail but still great.
guy chapter 1 . 2/16
this story made me think of the ministry falling in a similar way to the roman republic, with a figure like augustus becoming a monarch in essence, but keeping the facade of a republic for the people and senatorial class. it seems like harry is exactly that sort of ruler: with great socio-political ability and understanding. even if this was unintentional, it made coming back to this story after I began studying the roman empire an interesting experience.
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »