Reviews for The Birth of Evil
ThePhenakism chapter 1 . 4/30
Absolutely amazing story ! I was always wondering how the beginning would link to the end, and let me say you did it wonderfully. Although i would've loved to see this as a full story i can't complain what kept me entranced for the last 45 minutes.

-Cheers,
Mason
Neverlookingbackfromlife chapter 1 . 4/29
I thought that was amazing. Perfectly beautiful, and I truly enjoyed reading it. You are a brilliant writer, and I commend you. I loved it! (:
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 4/23
Brilliant. I loved this fic to bits and I keep re-reading it every few months. Brilliant
Kris chapter 1 . 4/20
Cleverly written. Good point about using the amount of your agenda that you are able to enact as a way of measuring success making Harry Potter the most successful "dark lord."
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 4/13
Fantastic story! Thank you
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 4/11
... Perhaps an empire would have been less complicated..?
Jynx chapter 1 . 4/10
All for the Greater Good...
H chapter 1 . 4/4
I totally loved reading this.

In my opinion, and as how I see this, Harry is the lesser evil between two evils (the other being Lord Voldemort). And my, did he accomplish such wonderful feats through any means.

He seems not an imposing figure, but rather, a silent operator. Yes, it fits him here.

Splendid writing.
Shaunee Altman chapter 1 . 4/3
'For the greater good', eh?
Really great piece of art. First Dark!Harry I've read that ruled :D
Thanks for writing!
Poly chapter 1 . 3/15
Perfect. Kudos.
rell chapter 1 . 3/15
good story. A believable plot.
KasumiKeiko chapter 1 . 3/11
Is he evil neutral since the evil he does, he does for the better of the wizard world? Anyways I liked it.
passanger chapter 1 . 3/11
Wonderful story. Thank you.
I notice that Professor Sprout was mentioned only once in the whole story, while the subject Herbology, it's exams and books about it, despite it being a core subject, was not mentioned at all. Why is that?
yachiru-chan92 chapter 1 . 2/28
Good story!
But, polyjus potion make 1 month to be...
see ya'
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/22
Fascinating story! I loved seeing this different version of Harry and how he accomplished things. I wish, though, that the story had gone more into depth instead of skimming over everything. Still, it was a cool story to read.