Reviews for The Birth of Evil
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 9/3
NICE! I LOVE IT!
This was incredible!
Oh, how i love this story. I think this is my fourth reading of it. I return to it when i can't stand to read yet another story heaping trials and betrayals on poor Harry's head. The perfect antidote is to read this wonderful story of how Harry triumphs having ruthlessly crushed all opponents. Now I feel better...
Derpidot chapter 1 . 8/18
holy crap. entralling read. it is 12:40AM right now. I started reading is around 10PM. I just couldnt stop. Dead tired rn, but satisfied. your way of explaining wizard things gave me a lot of muses.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 8/6
Rad
serialkeller chapter 1 . 8/2
That was bloody amazing. Although something that is bugging me is what happened to the horcrux in his scar?
guest chapter 1 . 7/22
Absolutely amazing! This is something that should have been in canon - a very powerful and brilliant Harry with no scruples whatsoever. True definition of GREATER GOOD. Fantastic read :)
Hitmen101 chapter 1 . 7/22
Wow what an awesome story! xD Thanjs for the book! :)
I rarely comment but I have to say, you’re truly a brilliant writer! I love your stories!
Tankinator175 chapter 1 . 7/17
Wow, this is simply put, the best one-shot ever, and one of the best completed fanfics ever, and also one of the greatest fanfic plotlines ever to have emerged from the dark gray recesses that make up the human mind. Amazing work.
HpDgdark chapter 1 . 7/1
that was dark man
yendenikhil1 chapter 1 . 6/15
this is simply awesome. though I'd like to know Harry's exploit after school more, how he became what he became. but great story non the less.
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 1 . 5/17
Third time reading this, still stuns me with how well this is written. Thank you for giving this to the world.
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow. Just wow. Glad he never married. No woman would have met his high standards
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 5/3