Reviews for The Birth of Evil
brilliant
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 6/27
Bene Factum
mab70 chapter 1 . 6/25
The briefest 100 year saga I have ever read.
Well done.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Tokikohime chapter 1 . 6/18
Holy shit. This was awesome! Well done!
dragonlordandsword chapter 1 . 6/17
Fantastic and a great read.
rell chapter 1 . 6/16
I've read this story a few times , always a good read.
Molten Thunder chapter 1 . 6/15
I'm not sure I can call this Harry evil or dark. Yes he did some monstrous things in order to get his way, but he did it to improve society as a whole and end incompetence and prejudice. Evil acts? Yes. Manipulative puppet master? Absolutely. Dark lord? No. His alignment appears to fall in the neutral category rather than the evil one.
akosi chapter 1 . 6/13
Prejudice against inherited wealth? Grandparents, parents and the their ancestors sacrificed a lot and worked to earn enough so that their children and children's children will have a shot at living a good life. It's not their fault that they are farsighted enough to secure their descendants' future. That is just "insurance". And all that history destroyed? Family traditions and culture summarily executed? I'm all for equality but why do you think royalties like those from UK are still around? They don't just have a title, they also represent the heritage from long ago that gave birth to the modern equal-rights society we have now. Hehehhee. I got carried away. It was still an interesting read author, enough that I reviewed when I usually don't. Anyway, Harry is a Dark Lord here. Enough said.
R00ney chapter 1 . 6/7
Wow. I am flat out impressed by the rationality displayed in this story, and the awesome way it conveys a powerful story even in a short 26k word page. Well done!
NotSoSlimSh4dy chapter 1 . 6/7
I highly enjoyed this good job.
Grey chapter 1 . 6/6
This story makes me wish Harry l had been sorted to Raven claw.
shyd1 chapter 1 . 6/4
Interesting! Great story!
Tornhold chapter 1 . 6/2
Eh, I don't know that I would consider him a Dark Lord. More Grey.

He does horrible things towards good ends. He removes horrible things by horrible means, to good ends.

You do not negotiate with terrorists, you exterminate them... like roaches.

Good job Harry. If in two hundred years everyone finds out what you did, you'll be thanked by anyone with an education in History, which thanks to you, will be everyone. *claps*

Now if only someone would actually do that...
roshane chapter 1 . 5/29
Man this was a good read, I wish all fics where this catching and interesting
MayaCC chapter 1 . 5/23