Reviews for The Birth of Evil
Cyrusdossou chapter 1 . 2/20
Amazing story. I really like the way you made it even though it was a bit rushed.
rooster chapter 1 . 2/20
Super enchanting fic
Fantastic story! I think it's my all time favourite. Since Harry's actions led to a better world for the majority of people, and he didn't kill people for the joy of killing them but to achieve a goal, I would describe him as ruthless and amoral but not evil. That said, 'the birth of ruthlessness' just doesn't have the same punch as your title! Thanks for all your stories; I've enjoyed them all.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 2/13
Perhaps I'm evil too, because generally, I'm not seeing a problem here. :D I know that if I could have gotten away with it, my tormentors in high school would have met a rather sticky end. I went from being suicidal to homicidal. The only reason I didn't actually use the weapons I had access to was because none of them were worth me spending time in jail for.

Sometimes the pool needs a healthy dose of chlorine. Seems that Harry was that cleaning charm. So long as it wasn't done because of race, or gender, or religion but because they person was truly not a beneficial to anyone but themselves? Yeah, I can see removing them from the gene pool. :D Then again I'm damn near 50 and have little to no patience left for large chunks of so called humans.

Fun fic, it's going into my faves. :)
MoleOfWar chapter 1 . 1/30
Great story. It's unfortunate that there is so few of Harry grows like Voldemort story. With his youth and everyone always turning one's back to him he could have been a great new Dark Lord. Well done here it's perfect. It's a shame it so "short". I would have loved a novel-length story.
MikeyBlue chapter 1 . 1/13
Amazing story
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 1 . 1/5
really good until near the end when it just got boring... sorry, but I'm just stating facts... besides that, Amazing!
imnotraven16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Awesome story
Merceni chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Amazing, thank you for the pleasure of being able to read this story!
Balos chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Very nice! I believe you have created the best dark lord Ravenclaw I've ever read. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This was so... beautiful! *wipes tears from eyes*
Harriverse chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Does that make him a dark lord...or just the lord. Nicely handled.
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Oh my god. This. This is just so SO amazing. A Dark!Harry that gets shit done not because he's evil or corrupt, but because it needs to be done. Well that and the fact that he damn-well wants it to get done. The genius, complex, witty, ambitious Harry you have created here is, in all ways, a true work of art. I am pretty sure I have read this before -years ago- but I am very much happy to say I have read it again. You are very gifted. Thank you for sharing your writings with the world - believe me we enjoy it. :P
kailaleela chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Love this, an ingenious bunny plot it's almost a shame that this story has finished I liked the story a lot thank you for writing it
mrwarpington chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
At first I thought this was going to be some overdone story about how Dumbledore failed and created another Lord Voldemort. You surprised me with this unique story. Well written, good plot, and makes sense. Well done.