Reviews for The Birth of Evil
demon87 chapter 1 . 9/6
Very super
DaDragon562 chapter 1 . 8/16
This story is so good, a totalitarian leader who prioritizes merit and hates aristocracy who are nepotism driven or corrupt
Comekian chapter 1 . 7/30
Pretty good fic overall but there’s some points where it’s just pretty stupid lmao but good job anyway.
Have a good day.
I knew this was going to be good when Snape dies in first 5 seconds lol.
J flood chapter 1 . 7/13
this is "THE" best story i have ever read!
Darn it chapter 1 . 7/7
I feel cheated Author. You promised me Evil Harry! Not a thing in the story got past Pragmatic Harry. Taking out the trash isn't evil, it's a public service, and lets be honest the wizarding world had considerably more than its share of trash that desperately needed removal. Mind you, there was plenty of Evil in the story, just none of it was harry.
Jokeywokeymonkey chapter 1 . 7/5
This went from pretty good, to down right brain dead. Harry had a problem with people getting money from their families, so he insured, what? That literally everyone would lose all their money for some reason? What a down right awful turn this story took. No idea why people keep recommending it. Terrible waste of time. Down right trash, really.
This is a mindless fix-it fic.
4fundaore chapter 1 . 6/27
Thanks
Li-Ion89 chapter 1 . 6/17
one of the coolest fics ever. he is ruthless without being reckless and kept power without people oppossing him but the good things he did created a better world. oh how many of us could do stuff like this : to eliminate the competent and truly live in a progressive world. world leaders becoming more of a joke and wins by popular vote that are plain mediocre—just look at the Philippines. A figurehead in all but name, a puppet of another superpower with a plastic backbone. killed thousands of innocents while they wallow in power, such a shame.
Vactican chapter 1 . 6/12
LEGEND FIC
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 5/24
Binblon chapter 1 . 5/24
Amazing story. Really. One of the best dark!Harry fanfic I’ve ever read. Really amazing
Bele chapter 1 . 5/18
rearead still awesome!
kalloni chapter 1 . 5/3
This was an interesting story. I like these kind of dark Harry stories where a lot of the stuff is subtle and behind the scenes. He's really strong and a genius, yet not dominating everyone at duels and whatnot. I enjoyed it.
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »