Reviews for 816 Found In Transmission
Isabell89 chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
I'm glad that things out turned out so well with Lorelai and Luke and Lorelai and Debbie - that is to say, I'm glad I was right with my feelings toward Debbie ;-)

I have to admit I'm still a bit confused about the job offer Rory got with the New York Times - is she supposed to go with Nate and the others to Africa or is she supposed to fill in for someon while they are gone? I guess I'll see - if she takes the job, that is.
Karina Graham chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
haha..I won't throw things at you because this is exactly what a real show would do. But I am going to say that I share Lorelai's feelings of Debbie. She butts in everywhere and seems too good to be true. I personally think she has a different agenda of getting Luke back or something...idk. I'll keep reading like the loyal reader I am
flcrkr chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
AW. I am glad that the L's made up so quickly. Really nice talk they had and that we learned more about Luke. Haha Paul Anka freaking out after he saw the toaster was so funny. What a weird dog, lol. That's nice Rory called Trevor and seem to be trying. Another nice little chat between Debbie and Luke and again, nice to learn more about Luke's past and more about Debbie. Huh. Very very interesting about the interview. I had a feeling Nate was somewhat behind it. THat was really nice of Debbie to give Lorelai pictures of Luke when he was younger. I so wasn't expecting Debbie to ask Lorelai for help in getting Luke and Tommy to talk again. I think Lorelai and Debbie could be good friends. That's awesome Rory got the job if she decides to accept it! It's also good that Rory learned something from the interview too. Aw. Glad that Debbie and Lorelai are going to try and be friends. Also, surprised that they got Tommy to call Luke.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Haha I like the thing about the cheetah article and how Lorelai wanted a cheetah.

Hee. The fishing trip wasn't good. I'm not surprised since TJ was there, lol. Liked the catching up Luke and Debbie did. Hee. Lorelai's rant/chat with Sookie about Debbie. Pretty funny, but understandable. Glad that Ken gave Rory some perspective about the NY Times interview. Oh wow. Yeah, Lorelai is not happy with the news that of Luke giving up the apartment. Finally Nate and Rory talk about what happened. Interesting how Nate was dealing with it all. Wow. I gotta say it was nice to see Luke and Lorelai fighting. Their fights are great, lol.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Lorelai didn't go into the diner. Not surprised. Looks like Rory survived her day at work. Hee. Michel googled Debbie. Surprised Lorelai didn't try to sneak a peek at the info he found. I'm glad we keep finding out more and more about Nate. Wonder what Rory will do with the info she just learned about him. That will be one interesting fishing trip with Jackson, TJ and Debbie, lol. Wow. The New York Times wants an interview with Rory... that's good.
flcrkr chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww. I feel bad for Rory. It was nice seeing her and Rory talking about stuff like that. Seems we haven't seen that in a while. It's nice that Debbie and Rory hit it off and that Debbie gave her some advice and what not. I feel really bad for Lorelai though seeing her daughter laughing and talking with this lady Lorelai doesn't like.
bella carisJJ chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
I forgot to mention how much I love those "newspaper" ads youre doing! Especially the last one...oh my, Nate looks incredible handsome in it! *drools*

I love this season so much :D
bella carisJJ chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
What a great episode! Very emotional. I loved it. I love to know more about Lukes past...thanks to Debbie! she actually was there for a reason, I love that about this season, everything has a direction...thanks for that! The LL little "fight" was good also...poor Lorelai! shes really sensitive but its comprehensible and I love how they made up, I love every LL scene so far, and now shes got a great gift! Aw, Id love to see those Luke photos too *pouts* Btw, it makes me kinda of nostalgic to know Luke finally let go his apartment...I mean, besides what it means to him because of his dad, its also an especial place for LL, since they shared so many things there *sighs* But I think it was the right thing to do, especially because it was for friends like Zack and Lane :)

Rory...very interesting so far! Will she take the gig, wont she? I cant wait to know! Something tells me she will...And how awkward was that talk with Nate! I swear, I was even thinking about The Corrs song "What can I do" while I read their scenes, it so fits how Rory feels now! I would even make a video with it if I could, lol...oh my, I cant believe youre making me to ship Rory with someone who is not Jess! :O shame on my Literati heart! :( But I cant help it, Nate is extremely interesting...

Love the preview, lol...I bet Ill enjoy so much the next episode...again! Besides, Im so curious about Tommys call, really looking forward to know what will happen there! )
SG-Fan chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
This is actually BraelynRae on my sister's name- I'm too lazy to logout. Anyway, I just wanted praise you for yet another great episode!
Braelyn Rae chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
This was great!
Braelyn Rae chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I'm kicking myself for not reading this sooner. Not only have I deprived you from your well deserved review, although this isn't grand or anything, I've deprived myself from this... and it's a shame, 'cause it was excellent!
Lauren chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
This sounds like a hilarious episode! Can't wait!

Oh, I forgot to review Rory's storyline.

The Africa thing is very intriguing to me. I hope she takes the gig. It looks like you won't be putting Nate and Rory together. Which is unique and refreshing. I wouldn't mind if they got together, but I understand the process and the build up that it needs to be a successful pairing. I got ya! Update soon! ;)
Lauren chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Absolutely amazing! The way you tied Deb Hogarth's story to Luke's and then to Lorelai's is pure genius. We didn't get storylines this good on the show at the end of the series!
gilmoreintraining chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
good episode i can't wait to see what rory's decision is update soon
lancer1993 chapter 5 . 3/28/2008