Reviews for Sending Postcards
Char-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
oh this was wonderful story! refreshing to have a pre-freighter/island storyline. you really captured Daniel's frame of mine at that time. great job ;)
nofuanonyoucantfindme chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Excellent! Dan is just wonderful, absolutely adorable soul, but I definitely wouldn't want to be the one stuck taking care of him, or even worse, be the one getting in his way. I loved this fic and how well it fits the canon.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Awesome job.
GuitarHeroLost chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow. I love it. I love anything that has to do with Dan, he's so, 'not in his right mind' but yet like he said in this fic, 'fantastic.' I read this and I thought "wow. this is soo like Dan." And I love that, because I love Dan-I'm going to shut up now. I love it!
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I like this, it was well written, and whenever I read what Dan was saying i could actually hear his voice. Fantastic!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
LOVED IT. A lot. :]
Malvolia chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love how your pieces read like canon. And I agree...Dan with a purpose would definitely be more whatever-the-right-word-is-that-isn't-"normal" than Dan drifting.

He is so endearing. But I do think he has this in common with Ben-they're both nerds, in their own way. Dan is a total science nerd talking over people, Ben is a literary (and probably all other ways) snob. Guess I'm a sucker for intellectuals of all types!