Reviews for First
Love it, make a sequel please!
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/25
Wow what a great one shot.
This was so lovely! Thank you for writing it. I really love Draco being such a gentleman, it really added to the sweetness of their first time.
PersnicketyT chapter 1 . 4/30
So lovely. I'm just going to curl up in my blanket now.
syringa101 chapter 1 . 4/22
That was amazing.
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 4/19
wow- that was–beautiful/sad/romantic/depressing,-and though I couldn't put my finger on ,-there's something also inherently, soft and sweet, about this story,-though if I were to take liberties, (by way, of an-educated guess,)-I would likely conclude, that this is more than evidenced, in the gentle way that Draco, tenderly,-if not?!-carefully!?-handles Hermione, before, during,-and though more –solemnly,—after;-well done!-and do please consider, that sequel!-
dramione chapter 1 . 4/17
is there a sequel? this is amazing
yes, this is awesome! :D
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Lovely! I'm really hoping there is a sequel so this, it is quite well-written.
ThyASlytherin chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
You need to continue. NEEED! Hear me!
...
okay I've calmed down... please continue though. one more chapter is all I am asking *On hands and knees*
CheekyJBL398 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Loved it! I just went and read the sequel and decided to review on First
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO please give them a happy ending TT
i wanna cry :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I really liked it and it seemed more realistic than other fanfics I read. I hope you write a sequel cuz I basically am a happy end-addict
:-P
Fifitheflowertot chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Amazingly sweet fic - and depressing at the same time :P I know it's been like 4 years but I hope you decide to write a sequel :D
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This fic brought me to tears. I love an angst ridden HGDM oneshot where they don't get their HEA once in a while. Beautifully written.