Reviews for First
A.E. McCarley chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
very good
Charolastras chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That was great. I'd love to read a sequel.
RumilPrudence chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I absolutely love this fic.

Am anxiously waiting for the sequel.

xx
ravenclawprincess95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I loved this story. it was absolutely amazing. so different, yet wonderful. please do a sequel.
Baby Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I rly like this lil story. Dramione is my fav pairin n i love how u had this play out. But if wld def b even better if u do a sequel n sumhow got them 2 b able 2 b 2gether.
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I would love it if you wrote a sequel to this. You've done an amazing job and even though Draco is destined to marry Pansy, you still gave the story a happy ending. Not quite Hollywood happy ending, but still a happy ending all the same. I really do hope that you write a sequel. Amazing job.

~Krystle Lynne~
Desiree chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was an amazing one-shot. I usually hate reading one-shots but I couldn't resist when I saw the little blurb about it. So yeah, I loved it. :)
hanzabonanza chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
draco is so sweet! i would have never thought of him as so modest and nice, but i loved him in this absolutely! great job!
Kayla Incredible chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I really liked this story. It's just so sad that they don't get to be together again. Written very well though. Kudos to you!
Dracardoris chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
OMG! the story was really good! I really like the way people put the character of draco on fanfic, and yours is definately one of my fav! I dunno if there is a sequel or not... if there isnt then you HAVE TO write one!

can't wait for the sequel..

keep it up..

xox
AmeliaDoloreFan21 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
OMG! THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT! IT MADE ME CRY! OMG! YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL! PLEASE!
Pezqueen chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Awesome story! Very Well written. I hope there will be a sequel, I'd love to know when and how they get together.
BABYGIRL69DE chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh, such a WONDERFUL story! Just simply loved it! Draco is so sweet, and Ginny the best friend Hermione could hope for! I would love a sequel, to see if one day, maybe, those two can be together...
malfoys girl01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
omg your story is beautiful i loved it.

you must write a sequel, i cried at the end ...aww bless draco. please write a sequel. your very talented congratulations. x
nope7777 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hmm... sequel oneshot? To tell you the truth, this fits very well into The Day After Tomorrow universe (love that!) I actually think it could be a pre-quel or something! I think you should totally connect it! I mean, even the friends things matches!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »