Reviews for First
Fifitheflowertot chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Amazingly sweet fic - and depressing at the same time :P I know it's been like 4 years but I hope you decide to write a sequel :D
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This fic brought me to tears. I love an angst ridden HGDM oneshot where they don't get their HEA once in a while. Beautifully written.
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Loved this :)
swear-bytheangel chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
aww that was a really really sweet first time i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Amazing. Truly amazing. You must make a sequel one-shot to this! I love your writing so much and I hate you for leaving me with suspense. HOW WILL THEY GET TOGETHERRRRR?!
Elsie Cullen chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awesome! Is there a sequel?
KayKarenJasmin chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
it's really cute and i hope there's a sequel... it's really sweet, too... :) great story! sad ending though
xoxoxo
smileylol )
amp1342 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Omg I hope you do continue this. This would make a great story line :)
Lyra chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Can I just tell you how absolutely AMAZING this was? There aren't many one-shots that have touched me like yours has- especially ones with endings like these- in which Draco doesn't end up with Hermione.

I'd absolutely love it if you've done the sequel- I'm gonna go to your profile and check it right now.

Brilliant job with his fanfiction- it's one of those fics which deserves the amount of reviews it has gotten. This is how I want everyone's first time to be like- awkward, fluffy and true-to-the-heart.
ever afters chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
omg :')
choosethecorpse chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was fantastic! Absolutly loved it.
WhisperedSin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Love love loved it! I hope he finds a way to be with her, maybe we will find out in a sequel? *wink**wink* ;)
Daisy Diamond chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh my god. OH MY GOD. I really don't have any other reactions to this. IT'S SO PERFECT. I love it. I wasn't even 3 paragraphs in before I bookmarked it. This is absolutely stunning, love. Really. Truly amazing. Kudos on making my breathing ragged, too, by the way. I love the way you made it all smutty and hot and delicious yet romantic and beautiful at the same time. I love it. So much. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of art.
avdubs chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Your writing is so beautiful; I mesmerized the entire time. The plot was great for a one-shot, though I think if you wanted to, you could write more.
hkmac chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Sweet and romantic. I am quite sad with Hermione's promise to wait for him. She is wasting herself.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »