Reviews for First
pleeeeease do a sequel!
Teenfreaker chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
SEQUEL!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
poor chika. she gets him for the one day/night only and then nothing.
Danielle chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A ONE SHOT FOLLOWING UP TO THIS PLEASE I ACTUALLY BEG YOU IT'S PERFECT I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO WRITE A REVIEW ON WHAT I LOVED BECAUSE I LOVED IT ALL JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES ON MY LORD FANGIRLING SO MANY FEELINGS OUCH RIGHT IN THE FEELS
SwanCall chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
OMG I'd love to see a sequel this was just a fantastic one shot. I love the emotions behind both Draco and Hermione it was just perfect. I do hope you consider another one shot sequel.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh my gosh! I had tears falling at random moments while reading this; its so sad that Dramione can only have that one moment to truly be together while they care so deeply for one another. Its just not far for them. They desreve their HEA together!

I sure hope there is a sequel.

Wonderful job with the writing!
FeatherSun1638 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Brought tears to my eyes. Lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I absolutely LOVED this! Brilliant writing, brilliant plot, brilliant story!
mug chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh my god, this makes me feel so sad for them. I wish they could get together!
chickababe93 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
ok you want a review? here it is. this was probably THE most beautiful story i think i have read for this type of thing. he was kind and took it slow, and that's the way it should be if guys weren't so filled with their own needs. lol. but honestly i really liked it, and not because of the sex part, but because of the emotions that ran through me while i was reading this. you are an amazingly gifted author. :)
Cherry Hall chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I jut love the detail you went into with this! Made me even more eager to find someone to really love.
cheesytan93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Love it
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Really lovely but sad story.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow! I'm not usually a fan of Dramione, but this was amazing "smut"! ;) I thought you did a beautiful job on this, and can't wait to read "Second" now.

Loved this line, btw: "Talk fast, Ferret."
her illusion chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
nicee! :D he's so sweet..& it would be nice if there was a sequel with a happy ending? *wink* :p
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »