Reviews for First
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wonderful story. Loved the ending.
semantics chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet

but truer, and it's more sincerer and unbearable at the same time because obviously they can't just run away from who they are - the golden girl and the death eater's son

I really like this one-shot, honestly I kind of dislike open-endings... but the content is really good. You've got an amazing way with characters and words; not too much or too little detail. Everything is well paced and well done!

And their first time wasn't rushed, it was controlled and yet necessary, sentimental... symbolic?

You made it special

But they were only given one night

So it was doomed from the start (his whole arranged marriage). And she realized she's not really willing to let him go

But he is, not because he doubts the power of love, but because if he chose her he'd lose everything, including her. What is this? A forbidden fruit? He'd be doomed either way - loveless marriage or to suffer from choosing love.

So who is the one suffering more? Hermione at present, or Draco is future?

:D
Zelande chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I found this very, very interesting.

I must admit I am quite astonished by the way it strikes me, and my personal history.

And I like the way you write.

(Sorry if I made mistakes, English is not my native language.)
UnseenLibrarian chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was a lovely fic, and so bittersweet. Well done.

I snickered at the galleons on Draco's underwear. :)
Lilfifix3x3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
is there a second story after this? i'll have to look after i post this review.. but i loved this. i've never read anything like it, it's original. i hope that, if there isn't one, you write something to go along with it. and i also hope it ends as well as this one did :)
whimsicalRuby chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Holy crap. I can't fully explain how incredibly scream-worthy this was. I honestly had to muffle my screams with many many pillows to keep from waking other people in the house.

Not to mention, I thank God for not having a bleak future with my own lover, mirroring this with the whole best friends and first time thing, but not with the whole elitism thing. I'll have him read this later today, it was phenomenal.

Thank you. Honestly and truly.
dxwniisms chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh, please write a sequel! That would just be absolutely perfect!
Sharon chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Please write a sequel! It would be amazing to see what happens with Draco. Does he change his mind about Hermione? Will he choose her or go with Pansy to protect his inheritance and Hermione in the long run?

Sorry! I really fell in love with this story ,! It was so sweet and amazing! Good sex scene too p! I find some stories with a sex scene it in either too rushed or just not realistic enough!

I would love a happy ending for them both but I have a feeling that a sequel would involve Draco loving her but not able to be with her p?

I hope they get some sort of happy ending though and that Pansy never finds out about their first night.
theaveragejaguar chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was amazing! Definitely my cup of tea! ;)

They were a bit OOC though...
beccamariexx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
can you PLEASE write a sequel! or a story line of some kind? it was amazing!
RZZMG chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I just realized I've never reviewed this fic. What a travesty!

This was a fabulous one-shot. Romantic and sweet. First times for both, and a vow to wait. I really hope you considered a sequel (will check your profile now), as this story deserves it.

Bravo, dahling!
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was lovely...off to read the sequel now :)

~Jenny
elle chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
So pure, absolutely breathtaking. One of the best fan fictions I've ever read. Thank you for not writing a smut but instead creating a beautiful piece of prose.
vampiregurl chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
such a sweet romantic and yet sad heartbreaking moment for them. i truly wish they would their happy ending.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
"R, for sexual content. You have been warned." Missy, read me, NOW! lol Loved this one shot. Sweet and sexy. I love this unlikely, passionate pair. Thank you.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »