Reviews for Snap of a Photo
Mana's Madness chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
LOVED. IT. Gorgeous story, the feels! I don't usually like Anzu bashing, but you made it work, as well as successfully (imo) writing an OC that wasn't Mary-Sueish AND was awesome! Sam was a cool character.
But... Wow. The plot was awesome! It's great that Yuugi and Atemu got their happy ending, and I love that it reflected the time they took all those photos earlier in the fic. Cute story, loved it!
Tairulz chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Wow i really liked this story! Goin on my favs list :D
Ninaloveanime chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
how I wish I can slap those two so called parent in the face! twice! and that brat anzu too! man, she's so annoying! other than that, the rest were lovely! good story!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
I love the ending when they both took the picture. It was a great way to end it. Love the story and keep writing more!
Saskie chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Aww, poor At emu and Yuugi. But I'm glad it is a happy ending!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
this was very good and your a great writter.

there were times i wanted Atems parents and Anzu dead.

but still great story.
Fae chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
I always loved this story, even if Anzu and Atemu's parents made me want to strangle them. The ending to this story is just too sweet for me to express in words. :)
Equality4Puppies chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
I think it will be more than four more days
Equality4Puppies chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
YAY
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Ahahaha!
That whole " I can't see !" and the "I'm blind !" thing leaves me with a very hilarious image of those two that ALWAYS gets me laughing!
It's a nice story by the way.
samaurai chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Love this story. Theres kinda a loose end with his parents and what happened to everyone
Rubellite Game chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Nice ending
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
I liked the ending
pikachu2510 chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
OMFG! took Atemu long enough 2 get rid of Anzu i totally wanted 2 slap that b!tch! ... gsh shes so annoyin... even in the anime... though i wanted Atemu 2 b more whipped (not physically) by Yugi... oh well... great story XD loved it!

~*pika*~
DrunkDitz chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
This is like the second story that I read from you and I absoultly adore it! Actualy I think I read this some time ago but forgot the name and who wrote it! I would have reviewed before but it was like two in the morning and I couldn't stay awake long enough! Forgive me! I have decided that your awesome! Happy writing!