Reviews for Potions
Loved this chapter :)
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Poor Aang
PinkRain027 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
wow. that was absolutely great. but what is taang week?
Seamew chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
This was such a sweet story. Aang was so heartbreaking and gah!

Thanks for writing. I had a good time reading!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
The love potion was funny xD
Fregnegs chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Seems kind of stupid that a girl would fall in love with someone who tried to drug her into loving him but oh well
theupdaters chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
LOVE IT.

YAY.

ok...thats it.

-jolie
Mrs. Aang chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
so Cute! _
sTitchEd016 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
OKay, so it was the end. I hope you write more. :D It was really sweet, and Aang finally got his Toph
jlandz09 chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Aw..cute cute ending. Please write more. I have the Toph and Aang character search saved, so all I have to do is type in " " in the address bar and the Toph and Aang search is available for me to click on. So, I will be watching out for more.

Keep em coming...again, great chapter story. Unless you are against the commitment, I would suggest maybe trying a longer story next time. Get an even more well-founded plot. Believe me, I've read a 100,0 word Taang fic where the first half of it was Jet and Toph. As long as I'm sure it will work out in the end, I can pull through. (Though it may be torture.)

OK, I'm done being an immature fanboy now.
Moonlit Steps chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
aaw

how cute! soo fluffy

hope u do more taang drabbles
Leila-Dinthalion chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Aw, so cute. I liked the story a lot (as well as the quick pace at which you put them out) it's nice to see a completely original fic idea every once in a while. xD A wonderful story indeed.

WRITE ON!
sTitchEd016 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Poor Aang, he hasn't had any luck with these potions, or maybe he needed Toph to drink it, or...maybe its just really fake! Hope he has more luck in the next one