Reviews for Potions
Loved this chapter :)
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Poor Aang
PinkRain027 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
wow. that was absolutely great. but what is taang week?
Seamew chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
This was such a sweet story. Aang was so heartbreaking and gah!

Thanks for writing. I had a good time reading!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
The love potion was funny xD
Fregnegs chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Seems kind of stupid that a girl would fall in love with someone who tried to drug her into loving him but oh well
theupdaters chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
LOVE IT.

YAY.

ok...thats it.

-jolie
Mrs. Aang chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
so Cute! _
sTitchEd016 chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
OKay, so it was the end. I hope you write more. :D It was really sweet, and Aang finally got his Toph
jlandz09 chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Aw..cute cute ending. Please write more. I have the Toph and Aang character search saved, so all I have to do is type in " " in the address bar and the Toph and Aang search is available for me to click on. So, I will be watching out for more.

Keep em coming...again, great chapter story. Unless you are against the commitment, I would suggest maybe trying a longer story next time. Get an even more well-founded plot. Believe me, I've read a 100,0 word Taang fic where the first half of it was Jet and Toph. As long as I'm sure it will work out in the end, I can pull through. (Though it may be torture.)

OK, I'm done being an immature fanboy now.
Moonlit Steps chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
aaw

how cute! soo fluffy

hope u do more taang drabbles
Leila-Dinthalion chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Aw, so cute. I liked the story a lot (as well as the quick pace at which you put them out) it's nice to see a completely original fic idea every once in a while. xD A wonderful story indeed.

WRITE ON!