Reviews for On the Edge of an Ending
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very nice. I enjoy your characterization of Diva. I can definitely see her thinking as such. The ending was so tragically sad as were both Diva and Saya's existences. In a way this would have been a better ending for them.
WhiteKnight219 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Why make them die together when you can make them live together? '( The ending in the anime made me cry and you made me cry harder. Although I like the plot.
Elryne chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It should have been this way. I wish they made it cliche or something...made it happy, I mean.

It could be sad. But no dying stuff. Okay. maybe a bit of dying. But there has to be a more obvious acknowledgment between them, something that says they did love each other as sisters.

You showed that to me(but the love in your oneshot is beyond the sisterly type, huh? Oh well. I liked it) and I'll have you know this goes to my favorites.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very Nice One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
kitty chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
its amazingly sweet. i love it. there should be more endings like this
Soraelna chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow. I loved this one shot. I, personally, would have never thought of pairing Saya with Diva. How sad, though, that they had to die... I loved how you worded every thing, by the way. It was lovely.
BlackRoseDuelist7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
you've finally done what no one has ever dared to do...i love it. if that episode wasn't deep enough, your story made it deeper.
Mizu chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Awesome work. This is how it should have ended instead of that lame cop out of Diva losing her potency when she got preggers.
w-l-k chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Oh my Lord, that was GENIUS! Absolutely delightful!

AMAZING! I'm in awe in how much I love it. You are an amazing author and this is clearly proof. Both In-character with some thrown in. I really liked how it was in Diva's point of view, and how it justifies both Saya AND Diva's characters.

A definite favorite, very well done!