Reviews for Naruto Ipod Shuffle
Fanwoman chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
1. It's Now or Never – Elvis 3:14

You go, Shika!

2. Unsent – Alanis Morissette 4:10

Interesting. I'd have thought you'd have gotten more out in 4 minutes and that song.

3. Mrs. Robinson – Simon & Garfunkel 3:49

Heh. Well, she IS older than him.

4. Supervixen – Garbage 3:55

LOL!

5. We've Got A Mess On Our Hands – The Academy is... 3:26

LOL! Yes, Trouble seems to be her middle name when it comes to him.

6. Me Muero Por Conocerte – La Oreja de Van Gogh 5:11

Oh so subtle!

7. Cold Hard Bitch – Jet 4:03

Love it, love it, love it! Sweet and funny all at once.

8. Fidelity – Regina Spektor 3:45

"Despite his backward thinking, he never once treated her as anything but an equal." I had never really thought about it, but it's true. Ino, too. He just uses misogyny as an excuse.

Aw, why hurt?

9. This Love – Maroon 5 4:26

Yum!

10. Basket Case – Greenday 3:03

Heh.
Fanwoman chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
1. Gomenasai – t.A.T.u (3:43)

LOL I also have him pegged as someone who is unfamiliar with modesty.

2. Thirteen – Garbage (3:31)

Aw! Sweet, lovely, yum!

3. Stupid Girls – Pink (3:37)

I have determined, for any of the weight stats of the girls to make any sense is if their boobs are made of air. Seriously, it's nuts.

4. Nobody puts Baby in the corner – Fall Out Boy (3:28)

Interesting. Sometimes, given the complete lack of interest anyone shows her, I'd think her family would be relieved to have her find someone.

5. I'll Be – Edwin McCain (4:30)

LOVE this! Even if Naruto never even responds, at least she finally achieved that goal. I would think it's timidity, not cowardice, though. Oh! And then the super yummy ending!

6. Everything Changed – Aqualung (3:21)

:blushes happily:

7. Everybody's Fool – Evanescence (3:16)

Oh! T_T

8. Pirate looks at 40 – Jack Johnson (2:24)

LOL Too cute!

9. Save me from myself – Christina Augilera (3:14)

Yay for Kiba!

10. Big girls don't cry – Fergie (4:28)

Oh! You had me fooled there! I thought it was going to have something sad to do with the Hyūgas, and then you go and make it something wonderful!

It's amazing what you can write in such a little amount of time.
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Okay, first of all, what a cool idea. I've been meaning to check this out for a while, and now that I'm done with "What is Love?" I figured I'd play in here next. I won't be reviewing them in the order you wrote them but in the order I read them. I hope that's not a big deal.

Loved them all. I'm not sure if I could pick a favorite.

1. In Flowers – James Blunt 2:12 was cute.

2. Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley 3:50 is something that would be hard for him to avoid, but I'm so glad you resolved it.

3. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith 5:01 was just meltingly full of, "Aw!"

4. I Can't Win - The Strokes 2:35 showed a side of Kiba few KibaHina fans explore: the I'll-kick-Naruto's-butt-for-not-liking-her-back part of him that I'd think would be there.

5. Hate to Say I Told You So – The Hives 3:22 made me sad.

6. Back in Black – AC/DC 4:13 was too funny!

7. Time After Time – Eva Cassidy 3:54: yay for butterflies!

8. Memory – Sugarcult 3:46, since it led to that awesome fic, I love it extra.

9. She's Got Something To Say To Me – 2:32 made my heart go, "YAY!"

10. Musicbox – Regina Spektor 2:10 explores an aspect of Hinata you'd think would be there but is never really explored in canon. So while I prefer she fall for Kiba because he's loyal and reliable, I can't deny the possible appeal of those qualities to her.

I, if you haven't figured it out yet, am a hopeless KibaHina fan, so I'll shamelessly ask for more of them. BUT, since you mentioned other, non-romantic possibilities, I'd like to make a request that's not on your list. After reading your KibaHina chapter, "The Inuzuka Way," I can't help loving how you think about the Inuzukas. So even though you haven't done much in the family department, I'd love it if you would consider doing an iPod Shuffle for the Inuzukas.

Thank you for tasty ficklets!
CagalliTen chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Aww sooo good! I always listen to the song write before i read each one, and i've never heard butterfly kisses till now.. soooo sad!
feralfairy chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Pfft. Ignore my previous and incoming typos. I'm reviewing on my iPod. Not the best choice for signs of literacy.

On the note of actually reviewing, I really enjoyed this one. There was a neat storyline, character feeling, matching with the sings, etc, etc. I'm not a big fan of GaaTen, no matter how much of it is just gossip. Personally, I see Kankuro as the SandSib she would go out with most.

Eh, but that's my opinion. Just an opinion, and a sleep-lacking one at that. I should just go back to reading your NejiTen fluff.

But good work!
feralfairy chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Ah.

You're making it increasingly difficult to puck my favorite so far. Out of all the chapters.

So I won't. XD But this was, I think, the one that had me cracking up the most. All the songs fit! All the short pieces are perfect, too! Cookies...

Tenten Gaara looking panda-y My mind immediately

though of the one 1S:NxT chapter with the zoo and so on. Now just think what would happen should Gaara wear a panda suit in Tenten's prescence. Haha...

Unfortunately, though I'd love to gush endlessly, I've gotta go. See you soon!
feralfairy chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
I should've expected ShikaTem! XD

Very good - it's probably how their relationship would be (or is?). Shikamaru's whipped, Temari's got -just a bit- of a naughty mind, and it's generally fluffy. Heh-Shikamaru's hair in four ponytails like Temari. Cute AND funny.

Thumbs-up worthy!
feralfairy chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I stand self-corrected. GaaHina and KibaHina are now equals as par for cute couples.

Don't worry, I love reading angsty (ish) KibaxHinata fics. They make me sit back, grin, nod to myself, and think 'that's's the way it should be.' Over and over and over again for every confession fic you write.

Awesome. Hey, look, that's you!
feralfairy chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Vuelve and Kibg Fu fighting were (are) my favorites, I think. Though all of them are, not surprisingly, extremely well-written and bring a smile to my face. NejiTen, ShikaTem, and GaaHina are my favorites - and I'm making wonderful leeway though your NejiTen oneshots.

I love all of your writing. Keep up the good work!
Jyukai Koudan chapter 17 . 8/21/2010
I already commented on this chapter, but I love it so much so I had to comment again! 33

I liked how you wrote about Shino and Hana in this chapter and I think you really got their personalities. Every drabble was nice!

So thanks again!
TotTyrer chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
awwwwwww

that last 1 was the cutest! :')
soccergirl15 chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
I like the stories and you make a lot of nejiten stories :]

But I wish you'd make more of KibaHina stories. :]
e1nav57 chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
... adored all of them, specially the 2nd one..xD. and yeah, Koudo would like Naruto... Everyone always ends up liking him..xD. (including me)

awesome set!
Shadeehue chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Lol number 2! That was my fave, I am curious to know how the 6 year olds are going to take NEji down now hahaha.

DDR... omg I remember playing it and being extremely awful at it. Guitar HEro is the way to go man :P

I am now tempted to try doing one of these ipod shuffle things to try to get me back into the mood of writing fanfic :P