Reviews for A Few New Scars and a Heck of a Story
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This...was AWESOME. loved the plot, the words just flowed together, no errors i can see, and there was a cobra but no heartless mentioned. *claps* BRAVOOO!
DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awesome. Straight up awesome. If only I could remember half of my dreams... I'd have some pretty good stories to put up here.. Curse my horrible memory!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was very, positively cute story! I love little one shots like this, but with the detail you put into your writing, to me it's like the epitome of love! Very nice style as well!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I find it slightly creepy that I had the exact same storyline with the Demyx being revered as a god in the desert because he has control over water.

Nonetheless:

Holy crap this fic, your fics, all of em, I LOVE THEM. :O
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Cool story! Poor Dem-Dem seems to get through the worst of all and end with good things.

You should write down the story based on the dream or make it out to be a challenge or something. At least I'm kinda tempted to try and write it down... Dunno if I'm actually coming up with it or not but it could be cool... That is if I'll get rights from you for writing it.
Xaic chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
*bows down to the all-mighty DEMY-GOD (lol)*

The last AN ('bout the light and fire) really DID make me laugh out loud. XD
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
lol this was very original. I liked it. :)
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Eh, I'd say getting Demyx back is a pretty good reward. Not that he would see it that way, with so little self-esteem - but his best buddies sure do. ;) I'd love to see the lot of them kick Luxord out into the desert to try his luck... although since he is the master gambler and stuff, he probably wouldn't have too much trouble... eh, it'd still be fun to kick him into the desert. ;D

EG
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
That sounds like a dream I would have had. Mm, kidnapped.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Grr. Curse Ocean's Nocturne...she tried to reveal the plot before I even could find out the story was posted...but I suppose I'll live. That was really really cool! I'm glad that Axel was out for the count-seeing Zexion and Roxas working together was awesome! When does this one take place? I couldn't exactly tell...but it was still awesome. Yay for Demyx being a scary threatening god! He deserves having someone worship him...besides the fangirls. And did Axel happen to be in my basement recently? 'Cuz he's sick in this...and I spontaneously got the flu yesterday...
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wow I feel like I haven't been on the computer for months. This is one of my favorite stories that you've written. I think Demyx deserved a 'lil devine treatment for once. And it has no plot holes what-so-ever, though that's always the case with you. Keep on writing fics, cause you have to be the best KH writer out there.
Mooncry chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
A L-O-L. Demyx as a god over water in the desert? This is funny yet entertaining.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
"some beautiful princess who's single, intelligent, funny, sane, sweet, kind, thoughtful, generous, knows sign language, and is a fantastically gifted musician in her own right. Who doesn't mind that he's a Nobody. And whose parents don't mind either. And knowing Demyx's off-the-wall tastes, she's an adventurous eater. And an excellent swimmer. And thinks he's the hottest thing the worlds have ever known, would help too."

...

*raises hand* I volunteer...! Well, I don't know sign language, but I can learn!

Demyx as a god...not sure what to think about that...but it is funny!

(Not meant as an insult, Demyx! Don't be sad! or mad! or angsty!)

emyx
SunflowerWielder chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow... For once, no poor Demyx. Well, I imagine being bitten by a cobra isn't great, but still, better than other times. Nice story... Keep having dreams! XD
Seto's Princess chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I have this bad habit of adding stories to my C2, but hardly ever actually reviewing them. Your stories are awesome though. I had a really bad day and this one made me smile. Oh, and Zexion was it! _ My four favorite nobodies. Demyx, a water god... XD