Reviews for Kiss Me Baby, I'm Vaccinated
sakura.souen chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
wow... i cant believe naruto and hinata died... it was so sad :( i really liked it! wow 15 kids... thats a lot :)
Raikiri80 chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
I thought it was stupid when Naruto and Hinata died, they were in the situation in the first place because Sakura was being a arrogant brat and not admitting she was at fault, Sasuke has all rights to be concerned with her as her lover, she could have been raped. I feel its a bit of a travesty that Sakura doesnt get any blame on her, because it is her fault - she didnt even tell Sasuke about anything.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Aw! Naruto and Hinata died! Boo! I had tears in my eyes. I'm glad that Sakura and Sasuke are having their happy ending. LOVE THIS!
Iname Kohaki chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
WHAT THE FREAKIN' HELL! YOU KILLED THEM! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!
starkrossed chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
I absolutely LOVE the personality you give to all of the characters! :'D

I love your stories! I honestly almost cried when Hinata and Naruto died.

MOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!
xStarryyAngellx chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
ahahaha...wah man *sniff* i didn't realize that naruto and hinata died until..yeah they collapsed w/ their last breath...wah and uh also, reason why i didn't just review for that chapter is bcuz idk y, but when i read a completed story, i just read it all the way through and then review for it...yeah...but..but, that was heartbreaking...and boy, do you write great stories...well, catch ya l8r! ;)
TrinityAngelX chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
15 O_O

LOL, omg, i can just imagine sasuke! PRICELESS
TrinityAngelX chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
depressing chapter D
TrinityAngelX chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
oh..my..god o.o
TrinityAngelX chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
wow...

the fangirl/boys need to get a life xd

and some friend Ino is -.-
TrinityAngelX chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
omg, that was too cute xd
TrinityAngelX chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
i love that song xd

and this chapter was hilarious xd
TrinityAngelX chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
god dammit, go sakura! and sasuke x3
TrinityAngelX chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
wow...dramatic
TrinityAngelX chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
the ending was unexcepted, a demanding sakura eh? xd