Reviews for Into the Light
Adonna2424 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Pretty good story and great lemon. There were a couple errors and weird word choices that made no sense, but if you skip over them the story is really good. I also agree the anime ending really upset me :( thanks!
Destinies Entwined chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
This was such a great story! i know it's "old" in the community but it was here first! dammit! :) I love it! thank you! i needed the happy ending! well written.
Shinjuuki chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Lovely and sweey story. Good lemon by the way ;D
Han-elujah chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
nice! ;)
puma1sunfire chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
YOU ROCK! You did an excellent story that started well finsihed up last chpater then added a final chapter to conclude it all. I am looking forward to any other works you have done. Keep up the Great work.
puma1sunfire chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
WOW Thats pretty damn good. And now that I see that there is more to go, ON WITH THE SHOW!
Kashta Lancaster chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
This story was sooooo good! i was soo hocked!lol...awesome job even with the lemon!steamy!lol...i love the way the dragons were abel to talk and give hitomi her gift...
Blind Faerie of the Brooke chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Ecellent. Just pure ecellent. -clapping-
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Lightwings chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
That is so awesome... I very much like your happy ending of Escaflowne. It's really fitting and romantic and all. It always depresses me when I watch the episodes or the movie, but your fanfic round it up well.

Keep your writing up

Apryll chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
That is the BEST escaflowne fic I have ever read- thankyou so much. It was beautiful :)
Akirasan215 chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
wow i really like this it is a good story and it completes the series so nicely... thank you for this enchanting tale!
jacks-peapod chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
I really love this story from the beginning to the end.

I read it once I think a year ago. And now again.

hug you

Yellowbulma chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
I love this couple. Thanx for writing it.
tigerfrog chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
First thank you for sharing your story. I love how you waited for both of them to complete the things in their life so when they got together they would be able to enjoy each other. The part of the dragon was very nice; it kinda ties the three version i have watch or read. Again thanks for sharing