Reviews for Realize, I'm Your's
SpyAgent001 chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
Whooo! I liked it! You did a great job showing their emotions and everything.

Yeah, the Immortal finally died.

Sequel please!

B/A FOREVER,

L
SpyAgent001 chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Well, this story has been awesome so far! I love it. Glad most of the angst is out of the way. I'm going to keep reading!

B/A FOREVER,

L
clandestinequeen chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
Wow, talk about heart crusher, soon as the dust came to view. I was crying as badly as B was. I know, I'm such a sap!

You did such a good job though, I enjoyed this story and hope there is a sequel since I have yet to check.
clandestinequeen chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
You know how to break a girls heart dontcha? especially the ply on the beach and buffy's confession/speech. Bah! I was in tears!
clandestinequeen chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this fic but I think it only fair to comment since you made such an effort with the story/commentary. I enjoy the longish chapters as writers tend to offer more depth to the characters and you did that brilliantly here and it's definitely ONE of your best chapters. ;)
clandestinequeen chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
Boy, the fuzzy feeling is spread throughout; I just loved your b/a interaction!
clandestinequeen chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
You actually write beautifully, I love that your so descriptive and seemed to have tuned into *angel* completely, fixing joss's bugger up in ATS when it came to her death. I love it so far and do hope it's complete, since I haven't read it all yet or that there are plans for more! heh heh...
Chara chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
very touching reunion, great chapter. I think bringing Spike in is a good idea, just dont let B/A suffer too much because of him
Chara chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
great chapter, Im expecting a little more action, soon
Chara chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Read second chapter. Loved it too.
Chara chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow, great first chapter, really emotive, I would really say you captured Angels real pain when he knew of Buffys death (not the way it was put on the show, that was simply horrible and untruthful of the depth of B/A relationship). I really think Angel wouldnt have gotten over Buffys death as fast as it was put on the show, and that you did a wonderful job in describing his pain in your first chapter.
MagicCompassion chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This story honestly, was absorbing. It was very good. All I have to say is good job! It gave almost the same feel that Season 2 of buffy gave me...
David Fishwick chapter 22 . 4/15/2008
Great story so thanks for writing.
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
Thabk You! Please do sequel! plz, plz, plz! You cannot leave us hanging like that!
BlackbAngeL chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
*does the dance of joy*

That story is GREAT! I love it, very, very much...

Please, update soon!