Reviews for Until We Meet Again
Michiko Cho Maki chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
What the Hades happened next? Please continue this or I might die because of cliffhanger-ness.
Everild chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
This is amazing. Just wanted to let you now even if its 2015 :) I love it!
Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Continue! Pls.! Continue.!
I wanna know what happens next... Because I couldn't predict what will, but at the wedding I think i predicted it.. If there's a wedding.. Super nice story! That aunt of hers! Arrrgggh! I wanna strangle her. Pls.! Continue and Update soon!
Darkest Kurogetsu chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
FNEHJBGHDRGDRGLHI*Rageflips computer* NOW I'LL NEVER GET TO KNOW! WHYYYYYYY?! ;A; *Throws a tantrum fit for a three year old* and the story and plot... it was just so good... *Sob*
KatLady13 chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I just found this and it's great! You've got some great drama build ups and of course the never ending all encompassing love that Ichigo and Rukia have for each other. I can't wait to see how they handle 'training' lol. I really like how you have them finally teaming up and trusting in one another. Hopefully you're able to update soon!
dethangelx chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
Haha.. I really enjoyed this last chapter.. Ichigo being cocky and desperate all at once is quite entertaining. Rukia's fiance should get more 'air time'. She said before that she cared for him, too, right? (or was she lying that time?) I wanted to see how they interact, at least.

I love that you're taking their relationship slow, in the meantime. IchiRuki, ftw~
j.d.y chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Wait wouldn't Ichigo be like nearly a captain because he has his ban kai form and doesn't he also have his hollow form as well?
Phantom-Squeaky chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
XD Nice story~! Loved this chappy, espcially the new recruits part... LMAO! update soon~!

Squeaky-Squishy~!
chappygrl chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
ahhhhhh ! i love this ! its awesome !
LittleRuu chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
lol. I followed you with my old account. That's why I didn't get any update. Haish.

Anyway, I had to look a chapter back just to know what this story is all about... and did Ichigo really join the Gotei 13..? xD
FalconRukichi chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
continue it..i just gonna die if i dont know the ending...onegai
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
OMG! i love this story .

i'm so regret that i can miss this great story..

please update again.

i will add this story be my fav

do your best
Ava Sinclair chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Girl, I am so, so happy to see this story back in action! It's been one of my special favorites from you for a long time, and this chapter definitely serves to sweeten the anticipation for what is to come.

One of my favorite moments was right at the beginning of the chapter. In just a couple of paragraphs you managed to give me such a personal imprint of the gatekeeper, and it's the attention to detail and the complexity of even the minor characters that really makes a story stand out.

And then...ahahahah ICHIGO! I don't even watch Bleach but you've made me enjoy him and his uniquely rebellious ways so much. Rukia is the perfect foil for him, and although their time was short this chapter, it was definitely poignant. I just loved that small but memorable moment where their foreheads touched. Says so much about how far they have come together on this journey and where they are at now.

And the end...can't wait to see how Rukia handles this new development!

MOAR!
amehoshi141 chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
YAY! Update :D When I saw the email, I screamed. haha. Anyways, I liked this chapter (though I wondered how the hell no one noticed Ichigo... his hair is too conspicuous. :D
headyzest chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
dont know how many times i'm going through this story...from 2008 n now its 2010...so tht would mean only one thing...i love love your fanfic...so for the love of god,plz plz update..even though u'r busy...

but no pressure.._*:wink wink