Reviews for Fractured Sena Tales
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Uhm... Mulan (?) Nononon, no genderbender thingy DX Then... Snow White. It's smexy *A* Andandand ALice in wonderland 3 Andandand... Little Mermaid... shin'd be a nice prince I guess o: Or Akaba, yeah, Akaba, totally Akaba! *A*! Ajkghajdsa, anyway I dont think you'll be continuing this idea, but thanks for the Little Red Hood one! It was lovely 3 -loves HiruSena-
nikk chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
this was funny, if a little strange *sweatdrops* anyway, i think that you should try to make a little mermaid, sena style with our favorite little running back an overly curious merman *coughs* maid *coughs* good luck!
natasha green chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
that was funny.

do one with the 3 little pigs, with the huh-huh brothers!
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I think Cinderella could be pretty fun. I mean, with Shin as the really stupid prince and like Sakuraba and someone else could be the "evil" sisters who also want Shin or maybe Sakuraba should be the prince?
IDK aka CJ chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
WHY?

U COULD'VE FUCKED-e-hem-LOVED MAKE WITH SENA TOO!

AND SENA'S SUPPOSE TO enjoy IT, HIRUMA!

not NOT WANT TO GO again!

U DUMB BOYS!

aw, sena, ur too cut!

lol

yeah, i likeys the ukes betters
Arima Shiro chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
LOL!

That was hilarious! xD

Oh, please, continue and write more of these.

Any tale will be fine. It would be interesting if you involved characters from different teams, not only Deimon Devil Bats.

Gambatte ne!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I loved that last line about little hunter Shin!

Hmm...Snow White would be rather interesting to read...
HiurSena fan 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
"Ha ha'! Good fic can't say that I haven't seen these typs of fics be fore but I have. Its good but then aging I can be swayed by any good HiurSena fic. I can't wait to se wich fairy tale you use next but I hope there will be more HiurSena.

Fairy tales I can remeaber.

Snow Wihgt, Cendarela, Little mermaid, Buity and the beast and thats all I can tink of right now don't flame me for misspellings.
RIRAITOxRAITO chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Kekekeke.

Awesome and very amusing oneshot! I'd love to see a Rapunzel one. Kekekekeke.

Hiruma...he crack me up.

Especially with the responses to Sena's questions..Kekekek.

Poor poor Sena.

And Shin. xD

Update whenever you can!

Cheers,

RIRAITOxRAITO
Kouga Myazawa chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
"sena in wonderland" came into my mind. XD
Dice chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
this is actualy a lot closer to the original than the usual "the wolf tries to eat Hood-chan" version.

the wolf didn't rape Hood-chan in the original tho, he had sex with her.
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
XD! good
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wheel of Fractured Sena-Tales, turn turn turn, tell us the lesson that we should learn!...And today's lesson is...Lesson Number 21!

"Do not deny your seme." What a good lesson. Too bad Sena never really learned it...
MutaKu chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I don't mind the perverted bit XD

You should definitely continue this series! This is so much fun to read!
Elladan Seregon chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
HAHAHAHAH! Freaky! The single line about Shin was out of nowhere and funny!